xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I hear that dastardly foreign power klx has been trying to rig the United States of Veqvil election to get glorious leader Futa Demon elected new president.

Reactions: UncleVT

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I hear that dastardly foreign power klx has been trying to rig the United States of Veqvil election to get glorious leader Futa Demon elected new president.
PAH forget that pathetic attempt! I will eradicate every opposing faction no matter inside or outside of the united states of veqvil.

EDIT: MUAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Hadgar and UncleVT

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
...But Tommybuns' emails! :FeelsBadMan:

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
dude if you really want a dick pic that bad just ask quit with your passive aggressive sexual frustration shit bro

U

User_215882

dude if you really want a dick pic that bad just ask quit with your passive aggressive sexual frustration shit bro
Nah. But thank you for the considering sending me one. xoxox

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I want veqvil to be banned from the forum temporarily! I counted and found out that he spend 235 hours in this forum reading, writing, thinking, fapping, etc...

Think guys, with all this time spend on this forum he could make millions of renders, scripts, story writings, etc. for us. Immediately all the authorities must be informed to make him work sleepless. Need for the L&S's new version is at dramatic levels, perverts' uprising is near!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@sabbathfun you're right but also wrng... these 235 hours are what people call regenerative rest, while vequil indeed spends less time on LoS, the resulting product is of higher quality.

And here's what infuriates me... iif only veqvil knew the right people... bioware games would have fappable characters again.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
you guys are currently missing veq trying to play DoD for the first time and completely fucking it up with wrong choices

discord def worth that dollar

Reactions: GaLaLa05
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes