U

User_215882

More like trying to one up the other. But the dude went hardcore so fast with his posts. Like damn I was expecting some build up but nah.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm the ICSTOR of trolling gifs baby.

Come at me with dragon futa girls like, bro I'm a kaliyo patreon I see that 30 times a day.

Then BAM out of nowhere klx hits you with ladyboys sucking their own dicks.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Guys, you know that I like the game so I'm more permissive than I should. However try to keep the spam and OT under control, please.

Reactions: Shardoom

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, maybe it too early but I ended the current version, anyone knows when it’s happening next update, and most important, if Amy will die???

U

User_215882

No ETA on the next update. Its going to be out when its out. Last I heard he is getting the script done and then working on a map.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
your mom started dating
i think you should change that since if the mc is interested in the mom she will kinda reject her date, i actually was not gonna play this game because of that message, when i did read it i was "meh another game of those where you see the girls you can have fuck some other dudes..."
and im really glad i did give it a try.
the game and graphics are very very good, and i like that the mc can aproach the girls in a romantic way.
so congrats for the good work so far, i will look forward to your updates :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Or she may as well die. There can always be a new character to step up and become main character. Who can tell :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Get a mouse lol...
That's actually a good advice, there's nothing laughable about it. :)

If you happen to have a Bluetooth mouse (the same goes for keyboards), then just pair it with your device and use it.

Also, any USB mouse will do, you just need an OTG cable for your Android device if you don't have one yet and of course, your device must be OTG capable (most of the modern Android devices are).

I've used both - keyboards and mice on several different Android phones and tablets, both USB (wired and wireless RF mice and keyboards with USB receivers) and BT devices, too.

Reactions: bobbo69 and DA22

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Damn, I thought you were working day and night sleepless for the new update, but instead you're on vacation! I'm so angry that I can accuse you of being milker or ask these questions endlessly:
When is the update?
Is there android version?
How can I do this or that?
How can I start the game?
How
When
Where
Which

Should I reach my torch and stones or did you bring us the new update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Veqil you're not allowed to leave your house until the game is finished, didn't cha know that was the contract you signed when you decided to start this game? I'll excuse your ignorance but this is your first and final warning. Afterall Skype and video call technology is pretty advanced these days, so problem solved now get back to work :eek:penedeyewink:

U

User_215882

Don't worry he wasn't visiting his parents. I have him locked in my basement. He won't see daylight till the update is done so you guys can relax.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes