Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Ok guys, quickly jumping in to inform you that we are gonna test the build now.

No, help is not needed right now (I know you will ask this :p).

Just do Veq the favour and stay as good mooded as you did during the last couple of hours.
Huge thanks from Veq btw for all the good vibes and wishes!

Stay tuned for more information! It's gonna be worth the wait! :)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
, Thank you for replacing him in this thread. It's very nice to see such a cohesion brotherhood of developers. Maybe one day he will support your fans in the "DA" topic .

Reactions: GaLaLa05 and DA22

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can some tell me whats the difference between the "love" route and the "Submission" route?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can some tell me whats the difference between the "love" route and the "Submission" route?
Mmmh lets see. There are many ways one can interpret and thus answer this but here is my version. There are 3 choosable option in this game that alters the MC's personality and approach and thus the outcome of scenes afterwards. One of these is openly called a submission route, where you are choosing to be a dominant type and kinda like actively pursue the goal to bend the will of the girls and women around you in pursue to make them your lewdpets :) The love route is not such a direct choice you simply can and able to pursue a romantic approach and to be honest i think this is just much achievable on the dominant route as well as it doesn't actually forces you to choose option but it would be a waste of "route" choice not to pursue something along the line.

Reactions: Zontany

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Of course, technically, it would need to be called Love OR Submission, since AND would indicate you love them to be submissive (and/or vice versa).

But, after getting in a definition debate over NTR in a different thread, I guess I'll drop this line of semantics...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So yeah in all seriousness here.

With what a high percentage of barely literate dumbdumbs we have here on f95, a lot of you might honestly want to skip this update when it drops since you actually have to use your noodle to figure out how to advance or get scenes, since I can see the bitching and whining due to people not being able to figure stuff out from here.

(also klx and boyfriend tommybuns cameo!)

U

User_215882

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: GaLaLa05

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its official guys. Everyone now can start screaming and give in to madness:FuckYea:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes