ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you.
I have already said that I may not continue updating the WT in (OMG) page 84 (good old days lol)
for some reason, life sucks and I am happy Barioz stand out to continue the WT.:)
( and people are lucky that they won't fuck up their brain AGAIN with the complicated calculation in my WT :biggrin: )
Well the complicated calculations and fancy branching arrows for all the choices will be missed. It was a great way to understand the game and see all the different choices and branches.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does Veq have any bug-testers to help him with the process (when he wakes up again)?
Oh he has a whooole bunch of eager volunteers to help him remain... motivated! Not much of a bug-testers, more like.. motivation guards! ..with pitchforks... and torches.. with volatile personalities prone to violence.. maybe i should stop describing them any further:coldsweat:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Oh he has a whooole bunch of eager volunteers to help him remain... motivated! Not much of a bug-testers, more like.. motivation guards! ..with pitchforks... and torches.. with volatile personalities prone to violence.. maybe i should stop describing them any further:coldsweat:
You work for Cambridge Analytica, admit it!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
and people are lucky that they won't fuck up their brain AGAIN with the complicated calculation in my WT
not much brain-cell to fry anyways... but that was a good walkthrough, the kind of good that you want to buy it a round of drinks, bring home and get dirty

Reactions: GaLaLa05

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do believe the lates update from Veq was something along the lines of "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *naked sumo jelly wrestling* zzzzzzzzzzz"

Why Veq dreams about naked sumo jelly wrestling we'll never know ... nor ask ... that's one of those things we don't need to find out.

Reactions: DA22

Det.DanDMan

Apr 5, 2018
Why do I get the feeling you’re either a farmer or have a pitchfork factory cranking out point objects for the mob...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why do I get the feeling you’re either a farmer or have a pitchfork factory cranking out point objects for the mob...
I have no idea what you are talking about! *Quickly hides the powerfork 1.0 a.k.a vequilizer behind a pile of torches*

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes