U

User_10739

Alright, even though most of you have started to act according to this, I still feel like I need to give my input on that. I really love seeing people discuss LaS and obviously, as the developer, I'm proud af. I couldn't even imagine people knowing my characters or talking about them and therefore a big humbled thank you.

On the other hand though please consider staying on topic, so that people who are hoping for informative stuff have a chance to find it here. Also once 0.05 comes out I really hope to see the usage of spoilers (EDIT: At least for the first couple days right after release) in order to not give away too much to newer/late people.

According to all the speculations etc and really love to read them, but I myself can't even tell if stuff like that is off topic or not. So that might require a statement from our mods @wep and @klx :D.

Also, I will use this chance to elaborate on the ETA: I try my best to get this game done this month. I'm sorry for not having a closer estimate but I simply can't, there is still much codework to do and for me its nearly impossible to get a good estimate. Don't get me wrong, the way it is right now is not acceptable, but I simply need more experience to one day be able to have a perfectly scheduled release (which is something I'd love to offer you guys asap).

My new GPU is stuck in some distribution center and I really hope it will arrive before this weekend to maybe get out a few more renders :D.
Damn I feel snubbed :p The only remedy I think that will make me forgive you @veqvil is dropping the next release! Although after reading the last 20 pages I'm happy to talk about beer, just not in this thread! PM me if you feel the need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Get some shuteye and then do your final corrections fresh and well. Whether you deserve our patience or not is decided by the quality of the output, not the time it takes:)

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Testing the build and fixing bugs etc. This could take a few hours. Guys, I'm sorry but things will change since I won't be able to survive another 50 hours no sleep release...

Big thumbs up and gratitude for the patience! I really don't deserve that.
Take your time and do not endanger your health for us!

Reactions: Subyan and DA22

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Damn I feel snubbed :p The only remedy I think that will make me forgive you @veqvil is dropping the next release! Although after reading the last 20 pages I'm happy to talk about beer, just not in this thread! PM me if you feel the need.
You should've been on his Discord last night! First we talked about Hitler's incest family, then about space, then about Nazis in space, then we agreed Aussies and Europeans are natural soul mates and then we hugged each other and sang songs from Men at Work and Vanessa Amorosi.

Not to mention all the stuff that would be censored. And in the middle of all a crazy guy from Transilvania who can cook humans. :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@veqvil Take a break buddy. I just pledged to you and dont want to see you die. I bug test for 15 devs, moderate discord for 12 and handle 5 websites. In my time supporting adult devs i have seen too many work themselfs to the ground. Most recently irredeemable. He created tonnes of content for his latest release made us bug test it, then scrapped nearly all the content, final release was less than 5 percent of what he had made. His lack of sleep made him lose all faith in the game. It went from being a labor of love to something he hated. For months on end he worked stupid hours, shared his renders with the staff then scrapped alot of it delaying release. Honestly people would prefer a delay than you burning yourself out. We want to see this game finished and more over we want to see you succeed. And i just want to say your devotion to the game and the fans is incredible. Keep up the good work but for fuck sake take it bloody easy. I say this is a fan of your game and a pledger.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Testing the build and fixing bugs etc. This could take a few hours. Guys, I'm sorry but things will change since I won't be able to survive another 50 hours no sleep release...

Big thumbs up and gratitude for the patience! I really don't deserve that.

dude if you don't sleep there will be no bugs or game to fix ... Health is more important than testing for bugs if you need it ask for bug testers we will show up

Get some sleep lol

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know why i can not claim my discord rewards? I click the link on patreon or in my emal but Does not add the server to my discord

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know why i can not claim my discord rewards? I click the link on patreon or in my emal but Does not add the server to my discord
you need to link your patreon account with discord

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So guys, important message!

After he was awake for almost 60 hours we finally achieved to make Veq agree to get some rest.

That means the release will delay for a bit. NO specific ETA! Veq needs to look at the code in a fresh state again which is for the benefit of us all.

Just be informed that he has awesome stuff in store for us and the amount of new renders is way above 800.

So stay tuned and feel free to ask any questions as me and several others are here to answer them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great news you finally got him to get some sleep. Sure, my only question is that you make sure he rests enough, relaxes a bit and only then is allowed to look at his computer again. o_O

If he has great content ready, then hope he will just work on bugs when rested and if needed reach out to some well known modders or coders around here to help some if he can't resolve them himself.

Reactions: hoeschy

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
So guys, important message!

After he was awake for almost 60 hours we finally achieved to make Veq agree to get some rest.

That means the release will delay for a bit. NO specific ETA! Veq needs to look at the code in a fresh state again which is for the benefit of us all.

Just be informed that he has awesome stuff in store for us and the amount of new renders is way above 800.

So stay tuned and feel free to ask any questions as me and several others are here to answer them.
Is the build finished ?
If not what remains?
IF the build is finished why not launch it here for play-testing and bug testing?
I'm pretty certain almost all the bugs (if there are any) can be found out pretty soon as community here can report bugs for each path which would result in faster fixes for the same.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Great news you finally got him to get some sleep. Sure, my only question is that you make sure he rests enough, relaxes a bit and only then is allowed to look at his computer again. o_O

If he has great content ready, then hope he will just work on bugs when rested and if needed reach out to some well known modders or coders around here to help some if he can't resolve them himself.
Yep, he showed us parts of the new city map which I lovingly call the 'Veq City 2000 map'.

Also he noted several stories you can follow. So lots of stuff and we all know he delivers quality. :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes