goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@veqvil trust me, coding tired leads to bad code. Better to go to sleep and fix any issues when you're rested, then go back tomorrow and think "what the fuck was I doing here?". Yes, that's the voice of experience. We'll still be here when you get back! :p

Last edited:

Azurex

Mar 14, 2018
I really appreciate the work and all, and I get what drives you, but man don´t stress yourself out for like a 1 day delay or so...
(*) 4000th post heck yeah! :D

Reactions: Aprilsun and DA22

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I lost my right to call myself a German, looking at how unpunctual I am
I knew that this was said about the Swiss, not the Germans... :p
Let's hope that today and tomorrow Seb will much faster than you! :closedeyesmile:
Oh, good morning everyone. :D

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Veq if not finished right now, at least get 6 hours sleep or we will be telling your Mom on you and send Carol around to make sure you are tied to your bed.:evilsmile: No use doing work that needs high concentration after a sleepless night.

We will do the pitchfork party later if you still feel guilty by then and have not taken care of our little Amy.:biggrin:

Even a good chance that with the work you do now while too tired, you might actually hurt your game more instead of getting bugs out.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Woah, guys, you are starting to get a bit cringy with that super caring attitude. :D If you are genuine, it's really nice of you, tho. And as for a delay... I know I will get it anyway, even if it's already morning of the next day here in Europe, I have no problem. I'm at least gonna have time to use my hands to do some garden work. It's cool, that Veq tried to finish it before going to sleep. I don't know if I could go to sleep when being so close to finish, so I don't even know if he would be able to get some sleep anyway. But I after all, I agree with anyone. Better than forcing myself and make mistakes, is just rest and finish when feeling at least a bit rested.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes