bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Actually I'm the Berlin wall around him, so every blame needs to get through me to reach him. And not even David Hasselhoff can tear down this wall.
If I were you, I'd watch what you wish for

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Just to give you a short info:
For everyone who is staying up for the release, there is, unfortunately, a chance that I might need some extra time. I advise you to go to bed.

I'm talking about a few hours max. But for some, it could turn out really late. I won't go to sleep before releasing and I'm quite close. But I can't guarantee to get it done in 1:40 hours, though it's still possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think that means 1 hour and 40 minutes of people posting "Where is the update?"

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
there is no lesbian sex after movie night/ tha main character come to slightly openes doors and hear mother daughter conversation, then he just go to sleep....

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
We're in no position to complain veqvil
just do whatever you need to do to make this a good update, we surely trust your talent, you've proven just that so far ;)

Reactions: DA22

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
We're in no position to complain veqvil
just do whatever you need to do to make this a good update, we surely trust your talent, you've proven just that so far ;)
Yes guys, send him some good vibes. He's working his ass off and almost awake for 2 days to finish the update. We should show him some appreciation (and scold him for not sleeping!).

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22 and bobbo69

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I will go even farther Veq and say that if you really need to sleep, do so:) I can wait a few hours more for a hot kiss from Amy in her bed resting and recovering. :):)

Besides else I will need more time to practice my resurrection spells for her anyway.:evilsmile:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes