Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just finished Far Cry 5 and witnessed one of the worst endings i've seen in a game i've just pumped 40 hours into and need this to cheer me up.

Or I could just go play Monster Hunter World some more, that would also cheer me up.

But then I wouldn't have pitchfork bait.

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I just finished Far Cry 5 and witnessed one of the worst endings i've seen in a game i've just pumped 40 hours into and need this to cheer me up.

Or I could just go play Monster Hunter World some more, that would also cheer me up.

play a round of gwent

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

You f'n destroyed City 3:0 on Wednesday, you should have a smile and boner all week long. :coldsweat:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You f'n destroyed City 3:0 on Wednesday, you should have a smile and boner all week long. :coldsweat:
That Far Cry ending was more than enough to kill any happiness or erections I may have had.

The only other thing I had to look forward to was Holloway V's Khabib tomorrow but now Holloway has been declared medically unfit to fight so that is also cancelled .... this fight card is cursed.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
That Far Cry ending was more than enough to kill any happiness or erections I may have had.

The only other thing I had to look forward to was Holloway V's Khabib tomorrow but now Holloway has been declared medically unfit to fight so that is also cancelled .... this fight card is cursed.
Next best thing will be CM Punks next defeat in June(?). Well, Wrestlemania this weekend, let's see how bad Vince wants to screw up this one.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Next best thing will be CM Punks next defeat in June(?). Well, Wrestlemania this weekend, let's see how bad Vince wants to screw up this one.
Can't really screw up Aj Styles v's Shinsuke Nakamura, that alone makes it a decent card.

Also got Supercard of Honor with Cody V's Omega. Taking bets on Tama Tonga taking over Bullet Club leading to a story between BC and The Elite.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Can't really screw up Aj Styles v's Shinsuke Nakamura, that alone makes it a decent card.

Also got Supercard of Honor with Cody V's Omega. Taking bets on Tama Tonga taking over Bullet Club leading to a story between BC and The Elite.
Rumour has it Punk will return to wrestle in September at Cody's All in event.

Btw AJ is injured, it's not 100% safe to say the match is gonna happen vs Shin.

I'm more thrilled about TakeOver tomorrow. That Gargano vs Ciampa match will be ridiculously good.

Reactions: Gomly1980

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Looks more like a spaghetti fork
and you intend to do exactly what with this?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes