U

User_215882

Veq will bleed red, white, and blue by the time we are done here. Also he has a ton of movies to watch.....

Reactions: DA22

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They all involve tiny girls with huge dicks though.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Also, don't you forget that we graciously gave David Hasselhoff a place to sleep and something to eat after you treated him like the leftovers of west coast customs?

U

User_215882

He had Bay Watch and Knight Rider. Thats more then enought Barioz.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Theres only four things that give me a boner. My fiance, ass, titties, and the sweet sounds of liberty here in the USA. Gonna get 3 out of 4 of those things tomorrow.
I thought you lot only got hard ones for guns :biggrin:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
According to Tommy it will be released somewhere in the US. That should make it very clear. o_O

On a serious note: Veq asked us to tell you guys he will release it evening time US East Coast. He is working like a madman right now, so please be patient. Let him do his magic, it helps noone if the game has serious bugs. Patience is a virtue and the whole weekend in front to enjoy lots of dead bodies.

So if you are in the US: stay tuned for the evening (east coast) or late afternoon (west coast).
If you are in Europe: stay tuned for early Saturday.
If you are in Asia: enjoy it after waking up on Saturday.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well saturday or Sunday would be perfect day to play the game, so a gogogo Veq and take the time you need and don't forget to rest some in between. Saves on a lot of last minute mistakes when you are fresh. :evilsmile:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well saturday or Sunday would be perfect day to play the game, so a gogogo Veq and take the time you need and don't forget to rest some in between. Saves on a lot of last minute mistakes when you are fresh. :evilsmile:
He is awake since yesterday. He is a madman like I said. Currently starting to test the new build. Dunno how he's is still alive. Must abuse caffeine infusions right into his veigns if you ask me.

and that's when you should know that the source is unreliable
I know, I know, but I was there when Veq told us. Tommy is just mixing his daydreams with the real facts. :coldsweat:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes