stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Every now and then I'd visit this topic to see how the game is going and I'm yet to see a comment that's actually related to the game...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
then check at the right times or go a little back, game is set to be released somewhere in next 24h if no gamebreaking bugs in test of final version by dev. Until game finally comes out there will not be much to be said about game besides waiting for update and/or what happened to my little sis and how can I curbstomp Duke till there is less left to find of him as a 1 by 1 mm package. :evilsmile:

Besides maybe how I can encourage and comfort Carol in these difficult times :biggrin:

We could also start a coffee donation rally for @Barioz of course so he can find the items faster and finish his walk through as soon as possible. :) Might be a good idea maybe for at the start of the pitchfork and lynching party. :angel:

Edit: Also a special pic for all those earlier USA patriots :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
U

User_215882

All you walkthrough folks are gonna be happy that Veq decided to be nice with this update. You have to be really dumb not to know how to progress.

Reactions: DA22

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its not actually the progress that requires a walkthrough with LaS really on the serious sidenote. Its easy to get to the end of the content. Like Det.DanDMan said, its those little things that one can miss so easily and only realize it when checking the walkthrough.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
how can I curbstomp Duke
Add him to the list of wanted douchebags....Mr Silver, Robert, Duke, those 2 in the club talking to Liza, etc.
That scene from American History X still makes me shudder.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah Veq is uncommonly good at writing a natural and convincing path, while you just missed about half of the game. So you do not even realized you missed about half or more of all options when reached end of the version. :biggrin:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks Barioz, guess that means that coffee donation rally just became official. All sent at least half of all your coffee reserves to @Barioz .

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Anyone aware how close game to be uploaded yet? any news, anything?
Lol...;)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Nah he said he was adding dialogue that would hint at what you should do next. So if you're one of those guys that just clicks click clicks youre going to be stuck.
So you're saying that in his absence Veq has become a Tyrant who doesn't care about those who live under him, and we are all entitled to complain when we get lost.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Actually I'm the Berlin wall around him, so every blame needs to get through me to reach him. And not even David Hasselhoff can tear down this wall.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes