N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
I will go even farther Veq and say that if you really need to sleep, do so:) I can wait a few hours more for a hot kiss from Amy in her bed resting and recovering. :):)

Besides else I will need more time to practice my resurrection spells for her anyway.:evilsmile:
f0e0945cc870514a99705fff8c5b39.jpg

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Still awake, still working on it.
I'm getting closer and closer, again my apologies!
Take it easy, otherwise you'll end up like Irredeemable and that didn't end too well. Take breaks when you need them, be upfront with your supporters and maybe some filthy pirates and not too many people will really make a scene.

Reactions: DemosthenesHPW

Blackchip

Apr 22, 2017
Take it easy, otherwise you'll end up like Irredeemable and that didn't end too well. Take breaks when you need them, be upfront with your supporters and maybe some filthy pirates and not too many people will really make a scene.
What happen with him?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What happen with him?
Lots of things supposedly happened, nobody knows if it's true or not, but at the moment he's been gone for over a month without any notice at all, so the games future doesn't look too bright and that's something that should not happen to this game and veqvil.

Reactions: KillaMonka

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
But hasn't it been a while since he updated the game again?
Yes about 2 months last update, TBH i kinda prefer long waits just like MILFY CITY cause when an update come out there is so much content, where as once a month update usually the content in the updates are small. But then again 2 months is along wait for a game.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yes about 2 months last update, TBH i kinda prefer long waits just like MILFY CITY cause when an update come out there is so much content, where as once a month update usually the content in the updates are small. But then again 2 months is along wait for a game.
Yes it is a long wait, but you mark a point though about the content, that could significantly improve the amount of content dramatically :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes