miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Can't wait for the hints system in 0.5.. this game is almost unplayable without the walkthrough, and that kills the immersion of the game.

I still love the game but wish it was a bit easier / obvious.

Reactions: Paprika

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Well, to be fair, I found everything out by playing the game. Otherwise there would be no walkthrough. ;)
Clearly you are a Saint!
For mere mortals like me this game is immensely confusing.

In my first play through, I missed the dildo, the key, the notebook and the bathroom peek... and I started with "Greeting the family" and that locked me out of the Love path for mum!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Clearly you are a Saint!

In my first play through, I missed the dildo, the key, the notebook and the bathroom peek... and I started with "Greeting the family" and that locked me out of the Love path for mum!
Let's see what 0.5 has in store for us. My body is ready for both the game and walkthrough (at least I hope so). And it's a good time to bring the WT up to my 'new standards', thanks to Depraved Awakening.

Reactions: DA22

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Damn, now it's gonna be the game version of "Game of Thrones". Say goodbye to our beloved characters. :coldsweat:

I think the new veqbox ( :p ) system is a good choice for the game. You can concentrate on the characters you like the most and do the others later. If he finds a way to implement the story to the new system, that game will be top notch.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Damn, now it's gonna be the game version of "Game of Thrones". Say goodbye to our beloved characters. :coldsweat:

I think the new veqbox ( :p ) system is a good choice for the game. You can concentrate on the characters you like the most and do the others later. If he finds a way to implement the story to the new system, that game will be top notch.
I think a hint system is a nice new addition/feature that some games introduced recently. Faerin did it in Man of the House and it works like a charm for me. Still, a lot of dudes can't figure out what to do nonetheless. Fear not, I got you! :closedtongue:

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
I think a hint system is a nice new addition/feature that some games introduced recently. Faerin did it in Man of the House and it works like a charm for me. Still, a lot of dudes can't figure out what to do nonetheless. Fear not, I got you! :closedtongue:
I haven't played "Man of the House" yet, but I hope you're right. And the dummys can count on your walktrough :closedtongue: Btw. good job. The dildo and the notebook are very well hidden. Without your help I would certainly still be looking for it. :coldsweat:

I hope the sandbox will work similar to Milfy City. I think that's a good example how to do such things.
But I have a high trust in our german bro Veq that he will make an awesome game. :extremelyhappy:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I haven't played "Man of the House" yet, but I hope you're right. And the dummys can count on your walktrough :closedtongue: Btw. good job. The dildo and the notebook are very well hidden. Without your help I would certainly still be looking for it. :coldsweat:

I hope the sandbox will work similar to Milfy City. I think that's a good example how to do such things.
But I have a high trust in our german bro Veq that he will make an awesome game. :extremelyhappy:
Oh yes he will, he surely will....our poking pitchforks ensure that. :eek:penedeyewink:

Regarding the WT: I hope to do the next step with 0.5. You know, trying new things here and there to keep up with veq's quality. Well, that's the best I can do since I'm not able to realize my own story.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

well... on my first playthrough I missed plenty of stuff but still reached the fun parts

Damn, now it's gonna be the game version of "Game of Thrones". Say goodbye to our beloved characters
actually in GoT it doesn't go that way... all the dead characters did something horrible at some point and had to pay for it.

I'm kinda glad @veqvil is taking the time to perfect the next version. it will save time in future updates, but any date beyond april the 17th is ridiculous, it's not like he's invading Poland (that;s a history joke)

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
well... on my first playthrough I missed plenty of stuff but still reached the fun parts

actually in GoT it doesn't go that way... all the dead characters did something horrible at some point and had to pay for it.

I'm kinda glad @veqvil is taking the time to perfect the next version. it will save time in future updates, but any date beyond april the 17th is ridiculous, it's not like he's invading Poland (that;s a history joke)
Hodor did nothing wrong :'(

Hmm, Veq said he was moving out. If his destination is Poland, then he's already done with it. :evilsmile: :biggrin:

Jokes aside. I think you're right. With good base system it's easier to implement new content. I'm sure he will reach his goal with monthly updates in the future.

deejay12

May 4, 2017

What about king Roberts newly wed wife and unborn child

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@bobdillan , basically this is what Veq actually did, he warned us that with going into the sandbox phase of game, he would need more time to code the game very tightly to be able to deal with the complications of the branches in the future. He set a date last week that he would release the new update on April 6 since close enough now, but a move in between would take some time.

Yes Veqvil is a newer dev so he is still learning the ropes and allowing for that, remember most of the pitchfork parties are not for the release date. Most of us understand and wish he takes the time to make a good game instead of a rushed one that burns him out. They are for our sweet little sister and what a certain unnamed meanie of a dev possibly decided to do to her. :evilsmile:

Considering the items, that is not a new discussion and I especially agree with that item in Amy's room, since you can easily play through the whole game without any help and not realize you have missed one of the most important choices in game till now. One of the goals of Veq for this update was to add a hint system though. Until then the great walkthroughs are your best friends though.

Looking forward to soon coming update though and to see if Veq will be able to keep up the great start to this game.

Well I am probably thinking of burying something else when think of Mira's behind. :biggrin:
i agree, also what they did to poor sister made you care for the character more #marketing and yeah items are hard to find.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
A sandbox mode implementing in a renpy engine game? Can't remember ever seeing that done well. I hope Veq can pull it off.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes