Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So if we all meet at Veq's place on the 6th could you all have torches pre burning and make sure pitchforks are sharp ... nothing worse than trying to stab someone with a blunt pitchfork ... er ... I heard ... from a friend.

The save Amy lynchings will commence at roughly 8pm unless someone brings food and beverages then we can go once everyone has finished.
Visas are on me!

Don't forget the dogs. And the bees. And the dogs with bees in their mouths which shoot bees at him when they bark!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah it's obvious she saw something would happen to poor Amy. When she told Aiden to stay he didn't question her, so he is used to her insights somehow.
Did not think about that i thought she could see the incest desires maybe it is both. But is she could see Amy getting shot she should have stopped it.

Reactions: Aprilsun

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did not think about that i thought she could see the incest desires maybe it is both. But is she could see Amy getting shot she should have stopped it.

If she would have stopped that then something worse would have happened. Death has a plan ... never seen Final Destination?

Reactions: Catwashere

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
If she would have stopped that then something worse would have happened. Death has a plan ... never seen Final Destination?
If death have a plan here, it's has to be using Amy as a tool to get the MC going after Duke like a guided missile. Is MC going to question Death's grand plan? ofc not!. MC would gladly lend a hand in sending Duke, kicking and screaming, to hell.

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If death have a plan here, it's has to be using Amy as a tool to get the MC going after Duke like a guided missile. Is MC going to question Death's grand plan? ofc not!. MC would gladly lend a hand in sending Duke, kicking and screaming, to hell.
was that necessary? Duke was already on the to kill list

I only know my final destination will be at Mira's backdoor. *kock-knock-knock*
ah, that's a popular burial site

Reactions: hoeschy and DA22

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I heard we are having a pitchfork and torch party, wish I would have been informed. I would like to point out I was holding my pitchtorch long before it was cool too.

I will lead our march to Castle Veq and we will claim what should have always been ours.

FOLLOW ME AND WE WILL TAKE V.05 OR WE WILL DIE TRYING, FOR AMY!!!!

I find amusing that you are willing to die for the cause (because that Uruk-Hai surely did), however, that sacrifice might be in vain because from what I've heard, Veq, The White, will arrive precisely when he means to. (or any other dev, for that matter)

You can't rush an artist's work, otherwise you'll get results such as this:

Reactions: Aprilsun

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
Back to actual constructive convo, how do you guys feel about the hidden items in the game? I feel they're VERY VERY well hidden, given the importance to the progression of the story. You only get cues after the fact where scenes end abruptly because you're missing an item.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Back to actual constructive convo, how do you guys feel about the hidden items in the game? I feel they're VERY VERY well hidden, given the importance to the progression of the story. You only get cues after the fact where scenes end abruptly because you're missing an item.
Veq will address that in the future. Maybe already in 0.5.

Reactions: DA22

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I've joked in the past about the running shoes, but what you says is right. I became aware of them only after loosing the opportunity to trigger a scene. And I've spent literally half an hour to finally find them. For now, the walkthroughs are our best friends...
Veq will address that in the future. Maybe already in 0.5.
Blessed be the Gods... :coldsweat:

Reactions: DA22 and Aprilsun

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
It's funny people struggled with the running shoes as that and the key were the first things I found no problem. It was Amy's fucking dildo and her damn journal that stumped me until I gave up and looked here for hints.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wonder how Veqvil is
we don't hear much from him lately, he must be real busy with the game, since it's due soon
I'm hoping to see some sex scenes in the next update :heartcoveredeyes:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
just saying, veqvil seems like someone who actually wants to make a game, and it isn't half bad, in fact I personally would say it is up there in terms of image quality and story (good story is rare with these games, but usually we don't care too much) my honest opinion, is that a. they may have overshot in the amount of content they aimed for in this update thus it takes them longer. or b. similar to a but they are taking longer because shit takes time, and because of the multiple possibilities and the branching out of stories, with each update they will compound and get bigger and bigger because of the multiple paths, unless they bring some of them back to a similar enough story to share the same images (which they already do sometimes). BONUS CHOICE (like a bonus meme but not funny and does't provide any form of joy) c. they set a date wanting to keep to it but haven't been working on this type of project to give a realistic release date and thus as overestimated their production speed, I think a good practice with new devs that actually have a passion for this kind of thing is to have an ideal and add 1 to 2 months onto it, and then if you finish early say so.... or don't have a set date and be like alx where you just give a weekly progress report on what you have been doing (i have no idea if they do because i can't see the patreon posts.) although alx did say bvb2 was coming in 2017 but then pushed to 2018 when they wanted to do even more content.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@bobdillan , basically this is what Veq actually did, he warned us that with going into the sandbox phase of game, he would need more time to code the game very tightly to be able to deal with the complications of the branches in the future. He set a date last week that he would release the new update on April 6 since close enough now, but a move in between would take some time.

Yes Veqvil is a newer dev so he is still learning the ropes and allowing for that, remember most of the pitchfork parties are not for the release date. Most of us understand and wish he takes the time to make a good game instead of a rushed one that burns him out. They are for our sweet little sister and what a certain unnamed meanie of a dev possibly decided to do to her. :evilsmile:

Considering the items, that is not a new discussion and I especially agree with that item in Amy's room, since you can easily play through the whole game without any help and not realize you have missed one of the most important choices in game till now. One of the goals of Veq for this update was to add a hint system though. Until then the great walkthroughs are your best friends though.

Looking forward to soon coming update though and to see if Veq will be able to keep up the great start to this game.

Well I am probably thinking of burying something else when think of Mira's behind. :biggrin:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes