Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, since update will come on my birthday it can't be coincidance. I'll be deeply dissapointed if I won't be next dateable character.
You say that in a game where one of the dateable characters just took a bullet.

I can picture it now .... you go on a romantic night out filled with good food and wine and then .... horror strikes .... you fall over, sprain your ankle and a waiter trips over you carrying a large cream cake which lands on your face making you look like a troupe of pie throwing clowns just gangbanged you.

Happy birthday.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You say that in a game where one of the dateable characters just took a bullet.

I can picture it now .... you go on a romantic night out filled with good food and wine and then .... horror strikes .... you fall over, sprain your ankle and a waiter trips over you carrying a large cream cake which lands on your face making you look like a troupe of pie throwing clowns just gangbanged you.

Happy birthday.
Sounds kinky emough. I like it.

Reactions: DA22

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hi so game is awesome and I dig it. Im just like a week in this adult type of games but i checked lots of them so is safe to say "this one have potential". last scene was for me hard to swallow, i only hope it wont end that way. cant wait for next update

cheers

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
Veq already has the story laid out, that isn't going to change. It's obvious you don't like what's there so the game isn't for you.
Well perhaps I was wrong because I tried out several times and different paths and I must admit it was better than my first experience , still though the game ends every time you get to the actual "fun" . I will keep an eye for the next release

Reactions: Aprilsun and DA22

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I heard we are having a pitchfork and torch party, wish I would have been informed. I would like to point out I was holding my pitchtorch long before it was cool too.

I will lead our march to Castle Veq and we will claim what should have always been ours.

FOLLOW ME AND WE WILL TAKE V.05 OR WE WILL DIE TRYING, FOR AMY!!!!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I heard we are having a pitchfork and torch party, wish I would have been informed. I would like to point out I was holding my pitchtorch long before it was cool too.

I will lead our march to Castle Veq and we will claim what should have always been ours.

FOLLOW ME AND WE WILL TAKE V.05 OR WE WILL DIE TRYING, FOR AMY!!!!
ah shit, I always try to be resonable and to give devs a chance but you
convinced me good sir. #ForAmy

Reactions: Aprilsun and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hoping Veq has a nice and relaxed move and Easter so he can deliver us our much anticipated updated fresh of mind and vigorous. Hopefully also with his running legs restored if he hurt our poor little Amy. :evilsmile:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So if we all meet at Veq's place on the 6th could you all have torches pre burning and make sure pitchforks are sharp ... nothing worse than trying to stab someone with a blunt pitchfork ... er ... I heard ... from a friend.

The save Amy lynchings will commence at roughly 8pm unless someone brings food and beverages then we can go once everyone has finished.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes