DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Pitchforks and burning are for content, not for when a dev is working hard on difficult transition in his game and we know it may take some while longer.

Goes away to his library to practice his Amy summoning spell for next week, if a certain unnamed dev has been mean enough to kill her. :evilsmile:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
...if a certain unnamed dev has been mean enough to kill her. :evilsmile:
We have to admit Veq became a trendsetter with killing the MC's sister. More and more games jump aboard the kill the sis hype train. Choo-choo! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Ennoch and DA22

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Guys, I'm so grateful for all the supportive and kind comments here, I was prepared for torches and pitchforks but well, guess those are coming later!
First of all, release a new update. Then you will see the wrath of a pirate brotherhood. There is nothing to discuss so far.

Reactions: DA22

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My sweetmeter nearly exploded!

Do not do it any more, please.
And , Do not be too hard on yourself. Many developers can only envy your credit of trust. We really appreciate your desire to make a game on time, but we also believe in you.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
No worries @veqvil we all understand your situation. You need to wait for full moon (that would be on the 31th) before you can use your resurrection spell on Amy to bring her back to the world of the living. So since you have to nurse her back to life as well as to move, its completely understandable you will need a few days.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We're saving the torches, pitchforks and lynch mobbings for when the content comes out so we can rage about how short it is or the lack of sex or missing fetishes people want or bugs or spelling mistakes or one grainy render out of 600 and that will absolutely not do.....

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
@veqvil just take ur time dont mind those "hey release the 0.05 already" XD every game have those people just take ur time and dont strain ur self i wish u did not quit ur job bec game making i think is not a stable job have a nice day i will be back at april 06 hehehe

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
klx said it, not me, while I agree 100% just remember he started it therefore I can't be blamed.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 31446
After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
Gameplay:

Characters:

Updated: 2/2-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - - -

INFO: OLD SAVES DON'T WORK
EXTRA: Little Xmas Gift!
MAC: - -
PC: - -

*UPDATED* Walkthrough:
provided by @GaLaLa05
Character- Based
provided by @Barioz
View attachment 64047 View attachment 64043 View attachment 44438 View attachment 44439 View attachment 31433 View attachment 31434 View attachment 31440 View attachment 64042 View attachment 64044 View attachment 64046 View attachment 44440 View attachment 64045 View attachment 44436
I just played this "latest" version and I have to say I am really disappointed . If that is 0.0.4 I wonder how 0.0.1 would look like . First of all I was expecting the game to be more interesting according to the title and it turns out it wasn't even close to what I had in mind , but the worse thing is my sister getting shut ...WTF ??? Way too serious and way too long dialogues to end up like that . Seriously the developers need to shake their heads and realize THERE HAD TO BE something interesting to it to keep you ...going

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just played this "latest" version and I have to say I am really disappointed . If that is 0.0.4 I wonder how 0.0.1 would look like . First of all I was expecting the game to be more interesting according to the title and it turns out it wasn't even close to what I had in mind , but the worse thing is my sister getting shut ...WTF ??? Way too serious and way too long dialogues to end up like that . Seriously the developers need to shake their heads and realize THERE HAD TO BE something interesting to it to keep you ...going
It's not for you, not everything will be.

This is more story focused and will have a dark theme up to and including characters being killed off.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No need to alienate future supporters, guys. Veqvil may or may not be working or resurrecting, rescuing, or reanimating the sister character. So.. until then, reserve judgement.
Oh and I sell pitchforks and torches. 20 milk bones for each pitchfork and 10 milk bones for a torch..

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
My post was deleted because I was mean? How was what a posted mean? lol I was making a joke about if the person was a patron or not. The post I replied to was harsher than mine! :FeelsBadMan:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok, since update will come on my birthday it can't be coincidance. I'll be deeply dissapointed if I won't be next dateable character.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes