deejay12

May 4, 2017
It is whatever veqvil wants it to be, maybe it is an ancient druidic thing and Aiden and his wive are old refugees of the time Caesar conquered Brittain.:biggrin:
I promise you I thought about the Druid possibility I mean they did use a lot of prophecy to foresee the future but I decided that that’s not it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well against the vampire things goes fact that there are children, more traditionally vampires are undead and kind of infertile because of this. Also they are kinda sensitive to sunlight, so unless we are talking about a newer branch of the species or Twilight kind of fake vampires that option should be out. :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well against the vampire things goes fact that there are children, more traditionally vampires are undead and kind of infertile because of this. Also they are kinda sensitive to sunlight, so unless we are talking about a newer branch of the species or Twilight kind of fake vampires that option should be out. :)
I give you ..... Connor from Angel.

Born of 2 vampires to become the biggest whining shit in television history.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, the Buffy universe was not really a traditional vampire series either, even if they had some seriously hot women running around in the movie and series.:biggrin:

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@veqvil
Nice to see your here, even if it's just lurking. I will say that your cliffhanger, has probably had you laughing for a while now. It certainly has had a good outcome for you here on the forums. Lol!! I know now why your just lurking. It's definitely been Hilarious to watch all the debates, innuendo's, theories, and stories surrounding your game Brother. Kind of reminds me of flies around stink...Lol!!
I tell you, once you finally get the next update out, and have a conclusion to the Amy thing. One way or another, debates on it can go down a little...Maybe. I know for my part, and maybe others as well, if she lives. You'll make us as happy, as a horny puppy with two peters, at the ass end of our favorite bitch in heat....Lol!!
Of course if she doesn't, then let me say, you've just lifted up a lot of dicks with one hand. And used our ball sacks as a speed punching bag.......Lol!!

I know a lot of people here, prefer to have long sexual buildups, and that's cool. Please take into account that some of us don't need those, and prefer to a little quicker action. So I suggest to have a compromise, and give us one ( My votes on mom) that we can have a lot quicker. The rest can build up how you want.
The tease factor with mom alone is mounting to much here. Hell, there are some of us dry humping the air here, waiting for some hot mom relief, not just touch and admire. Unless your going to allow rape to creep in....Lol!!
Anyway, we're all glad to see you Brother.........................Peace!!

Reactions: DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Of course if she doesn't, then let me say, you've just lifted up a lot of dicks with one hand. And used our ball sacks as a speed punching bag.......Lol!!
well... if @veqvil wants to go for shock value, he'd bether think of something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mybe having the MC (psych path) talk Duke into putting the gun to hos own head would be more shocking. Not many MC do evil things to bystanders

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Ya I mostly try to stay away from games like that, unless its the surprise factor. Then I tend to cry and bitch like a little school girl....Lol!!................Peace!!

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Don't forget the most important: daylight! We see them during daytime, repeatedly!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Don't forget the most important: daylight! We see them during daytime, repeatedly!
Angel and Vampire Diaries had rings that let them go out in daylight.

The could also be pointy fanged sparkle fairies like that shit trilogy my wife likes.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Angel and Vampire Diaries had rings that let them go out in daylight.

The could also be pointy fanged sparkle fairies like that shit trilogy my wife likes.
I don't know about you, but I'm more welcoming to a "new concept" of sparkling vampires (even though it's still fucking horrible) than a bullshit excuse to power-write your character into being different from the norm and to make it easier to create scenarios (it's a lot more limited if you gotta do everything at night; good scripters manage, but others... not so much).

Did you ever see Moonlight? It was a vampire series too, very underrated.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes