Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Wait a minute here......

Dragons ... sandbox style gameplay...

Tell me this isn't the perfect set up for an Elder Scrolls cosplay night?
Consider me a House Hlaalu member! But which vampire clan to choose? I go for Quarra! Argh...these pesky cliff racers!

Reactions: DA22

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Aundae, they got that dark magic shit down.
I actually consider making a nostalgia trip back to Vvardenfell. Recently read an article about the possiblities to overhaul Morrowind to a fantastic new but still classic experience. Those were good rpg times back then with ES III and Gothic 2 - Night of the Raven. A time where DLCs were non-existent and players got free demo versions to test games.

Back to topic: I suspect Jason is a dwemer. If it wasn't for his pretty sis...

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Consider me a House Hlaalu member! But which vampire clan to choose? I go for Quarra! Argh...these pesky cliff racers!
You filthy switt, Telvanni all the way ;) I don't know about vampires but there is the yellow eye thing in this game, I noticed it also in Dr Stanton images when she is saving the MC and then there is Mrs. Baron who I suspect has some kind of clairvoyance because of how she reacted to Amy in the clothing boutique, she outright says to her doctor husband to cancel dinner, which leads me to believe she knew/felt that Amy would need a doctor rather soon. The MC apparently can see these powers in people, probably picked something up in Asia. Looking forward to the next update where we will meet Dr Stanton again I suspect.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You filthy switt, Telvanni all the way ;)
Bah, geriatric drug addicts who live in mushroom and root houses. That's hillbilly madness down at Sadrith Mora!

I would've gone for Redoran, but the weather up in Ald'ruhn is shitty. I just love sitting on my terrace in Balmora, looking down at the Odai River enjoying the warm sun. :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Bah, geriatric drug addicts who live in mushroom and root houses. That's hillbilly madness down at Sadrith Mora!

I would've gone for Redoran, but the weather up in Ald'ruhn is shitty. I just love sitting on my terrace in Balmora, looking down at the Odai River enjoying the warm sun. :p
let's get back on opic before the saudi arabia's religious police will pacify us.
I'm not sure if a sandbox game is a good idea for this game. LaS is quite story driven and if it goes openworld some events might make no sense to new players that did not play the early versions.

could someone add the M.I.L.F tag to the genres (the M stands for Mira btw)

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
let's get back on opic before the saudi arabia's religious police will pacify us.
I'm not sure if a sandbox game is a good idea for this game. LaS is quite story driven and if it goes openworld some events might make no sense to new players that did not play the early versions
I think you got it wrong (or maybe I did), the game will change into a sandbox game once the introduction part is over, which we are still going through right now and the intro part will stay the way it is now. I'm sorry if I'm not very clear, perhaps someone will be able to explain it better than I can.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I'm not sure if a sandbox game is a good idea for this game. LaS is quite story driven and if it goes openworld some events might make no sense to new players that did not play the early versions.
The sandbox component is available after you played the introduction which is the end of 0.4. So new players will still see all relevant events.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm getting really desperate for an update, seems like forever since the last one :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Glowing eyes could also be result of ... hornless dragons (spirit/essence of). They were rare in Chinese mythology if I remember correctly.
That's it, you've watched way too much of Harry Potter in your life lol, no more Harry Potter for you
:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is whatever veqvil wants it to be, maybe it is an ancient druidic thing and Aiden and his wive are old refugees of the time Caesar conquered Brittain.:biggrin:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No worries though, speculation is fun and it is interesting with what kind of lore folks come up with. Did not know about that Chinese dragon stuff for example. Links would be appreciated to that:)

Reactions: TheWalkingNerd

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It is whatever veqvil wants it to be, maybe it is an ancient druidic thing and Aiden and his wive are old refugees of the time Caesar conquered Brittain.:biggrin:
sounds like the iron druid's chronicles

Can't skip/quick save/load and no sound? Is there something wrong with my game or?
even @veqvil has limits. there's no sound

oh boi.. oh boi... I'm glad I'm not the sucker... erm... kind soul that will be doing walkthroughs.

Reactions: Ennoch and DA22
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes