DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
is there a cg file?
I've tried using the search function, but I have found nothing.
If you want, you can do it by yourself. Download this script :

Copy the .bat file in "LaS-0.04.0-pc/game" folder (where you see archive.rpa), launch the .bat, press "1" and then "enter".

Reactions: antjones

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Glowing eyes could also be result of ... hornless dragons (spirit/essence of). They were rare in Chinese mythology if I remember correctly.

Reactions: DA22

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
(Hopefully) Last post before update.
Patrons only
Mar 26 at 4:27am
Do you know what this render and my code script have in common?
They are both a mess. (I should become a comedian xD)

Jokes aside, I'm still in midst of getting everything to work and even more importantly make sure I don't forget something important here and there.

In terms of renders, there is still a lot to get done but thanks to my new GPU I will be able to get out renders way faster for the last days. So if you end up thinking there wasn't much content in 0.05, you can thank Veqvidia that it wasn't even worse (yup, I named my new graphics card Veqvidia <3).

While I hope that there will be enough story progression, the main focus of 0.05 is to implement a base for a sandbox style gameplay which also is my biggest worry so far.

Turning a game into a sandbox thingy is quite a challenge for an idiot like me but it's important to get this right in order to save myself from headaches for future updates.

What I won't be able to implement are sound effects and music, though I will make sure you will have some of that in 0.06. Also right after the release I really hope to get tons of feedback on the sandbox gameplay, I have no idea how it affects the storytelling and of course I love feedback :D.

It's been 2 months before the last update and while private stuff took away a good portion of that time, you've been waiting nonetheless. Again I want to thank you all for the patience and also let you know that I will try all I can to get to a monthly release schedule (new GPU and getting rid of my mini job).

Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks April, you were faster as me and lets all have a gogogo Veqvil, good to hear card has arrived. :) No worries about the feedback, you are bound to get more as you wish for likely. Good luck on rest of work on update.

@Kukothemadhatter there is no Carol submission path yet at the moment and also unclear if choosing the submission option for Carol at first option will have a positive or negative effect on a later submissive path, since you might get her defenses up if try too early with her.

Reactions: Aprilsun

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah or he might be teasing us:) Hope they will be nice presents for all us players though.

Makes me worry though which presents he might have hidden way better as the two obvious ones. :biggrin:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just hope that Veqvil will not fall in the trap of having too many time slots in the sandbox part of game, where all events tend to happen in same time slot so you either constantly are repeating the same eight meaningless event in between one meaningful a day or keep skipping all the time. This can easily happen especially in the development phase of a game.

That gets very boring so if Veqvil does we will certainly need a good time skip system like Man of the House has or some cheat to manipulate time.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Yeah or he might be teasing us:) Hope they will be nice presents for all us players though.

Makes me worry though which presents he might have hidden way better as the two obvious ones. :biggrin:
There is a needed item for a Carol scene somewhere in this room. The hitbox can be tricky to find, so as the helpful person that I am I give you a veq...err...vague hint:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA22 and GaLaLa05

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Glowing eyes could also be result of ... hornless dragons (spirit/essence of). They were rare in Chinese mythology if I remember correctly.
Wait a minute here......

sandbox style gameplay
Dragons ... sandbox style gameplay...

Tell me this isn't the perfect set up for an Elder Scrolls cosplay night?

Reactions: DA22
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes