Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
anyone knows if there's any progress with the update? I fear @veqvil will do an april's fool update where every girl is killed and the MC has to date Jill handy

Reactions: DA22

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This whole vampire theory is just jazz. Virtually nothing supports if as of now. We've seen odd yellow irises and have an oddly younglooking neighbour.. which can have a waaay simplier explanation than being a vampire and even if we prefer a supernatural explanation we can have a myriad of those as well beside vampirism.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Personally I only hope that Veq will change the object hunting in the next release. These objects are critical for a lot of good scenes and are very hard to find. I don't mind it but the problem (IMHO) is that you don't even know that they exist.
the walkthrough in the first page helped out alot on that

Reactions: DA22 and wep

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This whole vampire theory is just jazz. Virtually nothing supports if as of now. We've seen odd yellow irises and have an oddly younglooking neighbour.. which can have a waaay simplier explanation than being a vampire and even if we prefer a supernatural explanation we can have a myriad of those as well beside vampirism.
we have other clues: the "back in my days guys didn't stare at girls , they asked them out" line, Elisa's visions, Mira's running stamina and Babe-lyn's red eyes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Guys I'm not saying that this game should be linear but I think, to get all content (not only pictures but dialogues too :winkytongue: )you have to play like 8 maybe 9 times ( I don't know how muchexacly because I didn't played every route yet). But for me it will be easier if to see whole his work, you must play like 3 or 4 times (not 8 or something :p ) Because for now It maybe is 3 or 4 but later when we will get much more situations, much more characters the walkthrough will look like fucking spaghetti... :p
Edit: CG's won't be enough for me :D because I want whole scene maybe some better way would be like saves in which player is right before scene ( the dream XD )
sounds very suspiciously like you are asking for a recall room. =) i'm not sure how those work in renpy. hard to do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Also the short mentioning during the arrival scene.
There is like.. an infinite number of explanations to all those things beside vampirism. Like.. Mira is a better runner than the mc. Must be a vampire! Seriously? No. She is just a skilled runner. Red eyes? Okay. So.. secret experiement, mutant powers, extraterrestials, dopplegangers, demons, etc. It sure can be supernatural, but why vampires. Because its red? Seriously. Visions? So beside a vampire nothing and noone can have visions? How many movies, book, games we've seen with seers, augurs, visionaries, prophets? They sure weren't vampires. Yes, in some vampire themes vamps can have visions.. but like anyone else too. And the line back in my days... anybody above 30 shoots that from time to time. Obviously the guy is odd, and oddly young.. but that can be the result of a serum, shapeshifting capabilities, experiment, future-tech, supernatural reasons by the dozens beside vampirism. Can be a vampire.. but simply a ghost that posesses a young body too.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
OMG... OMFG!
Dear @veqvil how could you... how could... no... how dare you do it with Amy!

i will not be able to sleep tonight...
That was pretty much the reaction of nearly all of us apart from Monkey who just wants to see the world burn.

Veq is cruel.

Just like to add that more dark twists are planned.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its usually demons in these games. But Veq seem to be full of suprises so i'm open to anything when we get a cealer view on whats going on. But just food for thought: What if noone has yellow eyes? Its just the MC who sees it that way?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
There is like.. an infinite number of explanations to all those things beside vampirism. Like.. Mira is a better runner than the mc. Must be a vampire! Seriously? No. She is just a skilled runner. Red eyes? Okay. So.. secret experiement, mutant powers, extraterrestials, dopplegangers, demons, etc. It sure can be supernatural, but why vampires. Because its red? Seriously. Visions? So beside a vampire nothing and noone can have visions? How many movies, book, games we've seen with seers, augurs, visionaries, prophets? They sure weren't vampires. Yes, in some vampire themes vamps can have visions.. but like anyone else too. And the line back in my days... anybody above 30 shoots that from time to time. Obviously the guy is odd, and oddly young.. but that can be the result of a serum, shapeshifting capabilities, experiment, future-tech, supernatural reasons by the dozens beside vampirism. Can be a vampire.. but simply a ghost that posesses a young body too.
Of course there are endless possibilites. They all could live in a matrix and Elisa is an oracle, Aiden a Merowingian and Duke a secret agent while the MC is the chosen one to fuck them all and bring his harem to the praised land of Zion.

However, the vampire scenario seems to have some hints in the game so people prefer this theory atm.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes