deejay12

May 4, 2017
I don’t think it has anything to do with vampires for 2 reasons.

1. Being we would know if MC is a vampire or he would know seeing as he would have had to drink blood or he would starve to death.

2. Vampires can’t see the future like the MC did with The shooting.

Even if the father is a vampire and the nurse changed him, MC didn’t drink blood to finish the transformation....

I think it’s some other explanation to the eye thingy and premonitions but the MC, Aiden and his Wife certainly have a connection with one another.
I just want to remind you guys, about the very beginning though. While the MC is on the operating table, The nurse is shocked and says to the doctor. Oh! He's breathing now, the doctor looks at the MC, While the nurse is like, Shit he's conscious too doctor. The doctor, who is shocked as well, tells her to quickly put him under.
This is what doctors normally do it’s nothing unusual, if a patient wakes up while they are prepping for surgery then they would be shocked because of him being able to wake up from the knockout gas and quickly put him back under... I would know as I have woke up right in the middle of surgery.

Reactions: DA22 and jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I don’t think it has anything to do with vampires for 2 reasons.

1. Being we would know if MC is a vampire or he would know seeing as he would have had to drink blood or he would starve to death.

2. Vampires can’t see the future like the MC did with The shooting.

Even if the father is a vampire and the nurse changed him, MC didn’t drink blood to finish the transformation....

I think it’s some other explanation to the eye thingy and premonitions but the MC, Aiden and his Wife certainly have a connection with one another.

This is what doctors normally do it’s nothing unusual, if a patient wakes up while they are prepping for surgery then they would be shocked because of him being able to wake up from the knockout gas and quickly put him back under... I would know as I have woke up right in the middle of surgery.
Absolutely correct, about gas, My point was he was not breathing, and it shock them that he all of a sudden started on his own....Key point, they were shock by that fact. Anyway I agree with you Brother, I don't think vampire, the not drinking blood is a give away...................Peace!!

Reactions: DA22 and deejay12

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
EDIT: Thanks , reminded me that there was already a warning for off topic message. I will delete this post myself if it's too much. But in life there must always be a place for a good book. I understand that it is subjective but I just can not imagine life without good (and even not very) literature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not the fun police. The problem is a not really 1/2 posts OT in a page.
By the way it seems a really interesting book.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just dont click on Amy or any other item, but look directly under the bed.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Played this game today. Really like it, one of my new favorites: the different models are all great, the writing is superb and the characters actually have something of a personality of their own instead of just being a doll or pair of trousers to be filled up by the player(and I do mean that both ways:), didn't run into any bugs which is something a lot of other devs should take notice of.
There is also so much choice in dialog per girl/women that I do hope it does not turn out to be a too ambitious project to handle all of that down the line, when all those branches have to get tied back together. I get a headache thinking about all the variables already...or that just might be my lack of fluids.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
@veqvil I have a request for you. Firstly I am going to mention that I don't have much time. So... I don't follow the threat and i don't know if someone told you that already but let's get back to point. Please I beg you (I really do) don't make this game too complicated because that newest update ( version 0.4) is complicated I played it once the way I liked. Then I wanted to see whole new content so I turned walkthrough and I was like ... fuck it, it's not for me. And I'm really sad because I really like the style of game, the story and the most I like characters ( Carol is 10/10 in my own list she's like in top 5, thats why I played her whole route) But i want to enjoy every part of it, whole conten to not let your work waste but it's just too hard to get everything, it is very difficult not to get lost. And see everyone in every way and every specification.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Carol is 10/10
Because of this i'm not getting into a lengthy explanation how a good game can't be simplified into a single route and thus making all scenes available. What i think you'll need is a cg rip. They are basically made with the likes of you in mind. Just have to wait for them. #Carol:eazyHype:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do what more people do, first play the route you really want to play and then when game is much further along or finished, start looking at the other branches to enjoy the game again from a different perspective. Doing every possibility on every update might be bit much for most people indeed. :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Personally I only hope that Veq will change the object hunting in the next release. These objects are critical for a lot of good scenes and are very hard to find. I don't mind it but the problem (IMHO) is that you don't even know that they exist.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes