Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My theory is that the neighbours are vampires. This could explain why they look so young and have strange eyes. At one point, the blond daughter says something like: "Dad is older than time". At the start, the mother (Carol) says something about vampires too. Perhaps she had an affair with Aiden and looks now younger than before. Just my 5 cents.
That makes sense also whatever the case i just want him outta of the way so you can have both families and Becky hell maybe even the female doctor.

Reactions: DA22

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
wait wait wait im enjoying reading the post in this thread but are we heading in the vampire thing now? xD wtf the fathers work are still in the human realm but vampire in the sunlight? not a good thing to add xD

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
wait wait wait im enjoying reading the post in this thread but are we heading in the vampire thing now? XD
I've never posted anything about this "theory" before, but during that last scene in the store, I admit that I thought about vampires myself. I mean, have you seen how her eyes colour changed (maybe because she's thinking about blood)? :coldsweat:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I've never posted anything about this "theory" before, but during that last scene in the store, I admit that I thought about vampires myself. I mean, have you seen how her eyes colour changed (maybe because thinking about blood)? :coldsweat:
You should rewatch the 1st conversation when MC arrives at home. ;)

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
I've never posted anything about this "theory" before, but during that last scene in the store, I admit that I thought about vampires myself. I mean, have you seen how her eyes colour changed (maybe because she's thinking about blood)? :coldsweat:
for sure theres no vampire thing in this all we can do is to w8 until veqvil finished the game :D

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Well, I've always considered that as a joke, not something like "I know they exists!".
And Carol isn't a vampire, right? No, wait, don't answer me on that!
But even then, if this means being turned into a vampire and spending the eternity with a yummy mom like her, I'm in!!! :D

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm....why is Mira's dad wants the mc to get together with Mira??? Is it just a fatherly concern for his growing daughter so she could marry a decent guy one day? Or he is afraid of mc that he might try to steal his family, so want to stop him by distracting him with his daughter? Or he is trying to gain favor and secretly preparing to sabotage the mc when he lower his guard..... I mean most of the people of the game has some kind of power that causes eyes to change their colors. Who knows, maybe Mira also has some kind of power that allows her extra speed, stamina and maybe more.....just saying....why else would Mira be able to run faster than mc with barely any effort??:hushedface:

Feb 16, 2018
You're probably right, but there's somenthing fishy about Mira's family, that's for sure! :D

Undead - check (?) :closedeyesmile:
the vampire thing sounds like a joke but it could be ture.. the doctor who saved mc have the same eyes and mc keep having these visions is possible that mc being turned by the doctor to save his life. also mira's mom had a vision right before YOU KNOW WHO gets shot and her eyes goes to twilight mode. maybe in order to save her someone has to turn her too? is just a theory. and i don't think that veqvil will kill off the main girl kind of like jon snow situation just a cliffhanger no worries:)

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
It's a minigame in which you can have interactions with a female doctor present in the intro of the main game.

EDIT. My apologies @Bif , I was wrong. There are 4 boxes!
Look at the post by @Aprilsun that you can find below.
Very cool. So do i just download it and stick it in the game folder or where at?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is one game I really want to see an update of, it's been almost 2 months since the last update, pretty sure it'll be worth the wait though. ;)

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
All renpy game works in the same way.
I was starting to write that i saw no .exe in the folder i downloaded but then i remembered how to read and saw "MacOS" in that same folder. And then i looked at my keyboard and saw no apples anywhere on it. So after a few minutes of puzzling i realized i dont own a damn mac and that I'm dumb and clicked the wrong download without reading. I thank you for your swift and helpful response though :)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Shot don't mean dead - or I'd be spirit-typing this right now. She even has the benefit of a doctor right there. Even if she's beyond "conventional" treatment I'm sure the glowy-eyed folks'll fix her up just like some did to the MC when he was near death. Then she'll start to get powers like her big bro. I do hope MC finds Duke and gives him a 12-gauge enema...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well we do not know yet what the yellow eyes mean at this moment, besides they are special. MC being special in that way as well, for whatever reason veqvil will give us one day, is most likely why the father is throwing Mira at MC I would guess or is it other way and he throws MC at Mira :biggrin:.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well we do not know yet what the yellow eyes mean at this moment, besides they are special. MC being special in that way as well, for whatever reason veqvil will give us one day, is most likely why the father is throwing Mira at MC I would guess or is it other way and he throws MC at Mira :biggrin:.
I just want to remind you guys, about the very beginning though. While the MC is on the operating table, The nurse is shocked and says to the doctor. Oh! He's breathing now, the doctor looks at the MC, While the nurse is like, Shit he's conscious too doctor. The doctor, who is shocked as well, tells her to quickly put him under. Of course, that's the part where Mom comes in. telling you to stay strong, and the doctor leaves to deal with that.

In my opinion, they don't really have a vampire vibe, but things said about age, and other clues kind of point in that direction. Veqvil, will certainly tell us more through story, but he clearly stated that he WILL not give away clues one way or the other. So we wait for scraps through updates......we wait......Wait.....Chances are all the hard work he's done with his new update, will be played through in minutes. We'll all say we liked it, but felt kind of short. Poor Veqvil will feel like he didn't do enough....Well I say, Veqvil you know you've done good, go grab the fishing pole and a case of beer. Spend the day relaxing, That way you come back refreshed and maybe a head full of material...................................Peace!!

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
wtf the fathers work are still in the human realm but vampire in the sunlight?
If you think that vampires in fantasy look strange, I advise you to read a fascinating book:

First you will react approximately like: "Vampires?! In space fiction?!" And in the end: "Oh my God, it's brilliant!"
EDIT: Thanks , reminded me that there was already a warning for off topic message. I will delete this post myself if it's too much. But in life there must always be a place for a good book. I understand that it is subjective but I just can not imagine life without good (and even not very) literature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA22 and GaLaLa05
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes