Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Most likely at the end of this month, but may be delayed some since Veqvil is transitioning to sandbox part of the game and that gives him extra work and greater chance of bugs that he needs to quash now before they really impede the later game
Not sure if i feeling a sandbox game hope it is done good i'm just waiting on the MC to walk out of the hospital with a blank stare in his eyes as he is going to get revenge and kills that bastard for shooting his little angel and trying to rape Becky. I want to kill him not send him to prison.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Not sure if i feeling a sandbox game hope it is done good i'm just waiting on the MC to walk out of the hospital with a blank stare in his eyes as he is going to get revenge and kills that bastard for shooting his little angel and trying to rape Becky. I want to kill him not send him to prison.
Your not the only one, I want to use that Asian kung-fu knowledge and beat the shit out of him. Right before I throw a super fast open hand punch, faster than light man!!! Then hand him his heart, showing it to him before he drops.......Lol...can't really say Peace!! to this one Lol!!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Your not the only one, I want to use that Asian kung-fu knowledge and beat the shit out of him. Right before I throw a super fast open hand punch, faster than light man!!! Then hand him his heart, showing it to him before he drops.......Lol...can't really say Peace!! to this one Lol!!
You are almost acting like kilua from Hunter Hunter.

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Veqvil never denied he is a big meanie at heart. o_O
:test:

Well, I really can't see that you would go to so much trouble and waste that much game time plus development to kill off poor Amy. I guess if it were to happen as such, will the points for her, love, sub or tech get transferred over to Mom or girl of choice? You know automatic sympathy points.

If you indeed will kill her off, you do realize one thing though. It could only go two ways for Mom route at that point.
1) She'll get closer to the MC, being more protective now. Thereby the hot Mom scenario I had previously wrote out could then take place....YUMMM!!!! or
2) She'll go completely nuts, not being able to deal with it and end up being institutionalized. Thereby effectively shutting down all incestuous possibilities from the game........in which case DAMN IT.....

1. I could deal with number 1, I suppose, wouldn't like it of course....but shit sometimes does happen.
2. This one I think, would be the butt crack clencher for me. If it ends up this way, I'll just have to renounce what I said about having your back, and walk away.....Making damn sure that I let you see me eye to eye, so could watch me dust my hands and pants off and walk away into the sunset (The theme song for; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. starts playing in the background).

Anyway thanks for replies this morning....much appreciated brother..........Peace!!
@jaydem it is highly unlikely any writer would kill off one of his main characters this early in the story without a serious plot twist, especially one as beloved by many as Amy. So I suspect Amy will be involved in the game one way or the other, whatever may happen. Considering your sentiment, yeah I guess we would likely be less upset if MC was killed off then when scenario 2 would come true. :evilsmile:
Killing off a character can have multiple "reasons" for storytelling IMO. Of course, it could be the result of a plot twist, but also it could add an emotional situation which causes new events. Another thing that might be interesting is that if a character dies out of nowhere the audience is not feeling "safe" anymore, it can cause an all-time fear of someone potentially dying since all the "work" doesn't matter.

This is not a confirmation or anything just my thoughts on that topic :D

I have same suspicions. But i guess people would prefer Mira was killed beside Amy. Not much people love perfectionist girls like Mira, but i do. :p
Oh... is that so? :evilsmile:

@Kara Zor-El ...Wait...What?? Now you have 3 signatures too?? Oh, I see, you've resized them...CHEATER!! :eek:penedeyewink:
Whenever I see a signature of LaS, I'm feeling really honored and humbled!
Thank you @Krull !

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
WUT!
No, part of me miss the old days that everyone is shouting at veq " WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN SHOES ? " :test:
I absolutely do NOT miss those days XD

@veqvil will there be a caitlyn route in the game later on ? I find her character more interesting and likeable than the other.
Yes, Caitlyn will be dateable, but since she is a secondary character in some way, I'm not sure about her screen time.

The distributed screentime in LaS is kinda messed up and I hope it's still enough progression XD

To be 100 percent honest I'm not sure myself, but its my first project and I kinda love to try new things and learn from them to eventually come closer to what I find most suitable xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
This thread has officially derailed.

I don't even start to delete posts that are OT/spam because it could take hours ::|:. Now guys you know (or at least should know) the rules: the game thread is for game related discussions. It's not a chat to spam random messages or random pics/videos. If you want to do that go to pm's. The amount of OT going on in here is outstanding and making it incredibly hard for someone to look for helpful posts.

Please consider this as a last friendly warning, from moderators to stop spamming this (or any thread) with these types of posts. Don't force us to start deleting posts, warning you or even remove your permission to post in the thread.

Thanks you so much
Alright, even though most of you have started to act according to this, I still feel like I need to give my input on that. I really love seeing people discuss LaS and obviously, as the developer, I'm proud af. I couldn't even imagine people knowing my characters or talking about them and therefore a big humbled thank you.

On the other hand though please consider staying on topic, so that people who are hoping for informative stuff have a chance to find it here. Also once 0.05 comes out I really hope to see the usage of spoilers (EDIT: At least for the first couple days right after release) in order to not give away too much to newer/late people.

According to all the speculations etc and really love to read them, but I myself can't even tell if stuff like that is off topic or not. So that might require a statement from our mods @wep and @klx :D.

Also, I will use this chance to elaborate on the ETA: I try my best to get this game done this month. I'm sorry for not having a closer estimate but I simply can't, there is still much codework to do and for me its nearly impossible to get a good estimate. Don't get me wrong, the way it is right now is not acceptable, but I simply need more experience to one day be able to have a perfectly scheduled release (which is something I'd love to offer you guys asap).

My new GPU is stuck in some distribution center and I really hope it will arrive before this weekend to maybe get out a few more renders :D.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
WTF has happened to this thread?!?

I checked in to see what has happened since last Friday night and found over 20 new pages. I made it through about 15 pages of pure horseshit with very few posts that actually had anything to do with this game and gave up on it.

The lot of you that started and kept up this horseshit should be prostrate before Veqvil begging his forgiveness for trashing a thread that is supposed to be promoting his game. If I were him I would give up on F95zone altogether and go elsewhere.

The best we could hope for is that he renames this thread the "L&S Horseshit and Yucks Thread" and starts a new game thread with the next update. Maybe then somebody that actually might be interested in the game could find some help and information.

You ought to be glad I'm not a moderator. The ban hammer would have come down hard.
While I do agree that there has been a little offtopic stuff but I wouldn't say that I feel offended in anyway xD.

From my perspective it's just amazing to see people talk about something you create, it's an honor that there are players who spend their time discussing this game.

Nonetheless, I still agree that too much off topic stuff can be frustrating to read through, but for me, it's rather humbling than making me angry xD.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really hope to see more usage of spoilers in order to not give away too much to newer people.
I don't think that any kind of spoilerish comment gave aways anything at all. Those who actually bother to follow the thread and read the posts are all played the game already and knew the drill.. those who don't are not following the thread at all and when you see a new guy asking about some ingame stuff because he is stuck.. i guarantee you, he isn't even reading the post before his the first place, let alone a spoilerish comment on the previous page. Its advisable to avoid openly spoiler after new content release for more or less a week, but after a month.. not really. There is always a noticabe buzz when a thread appears in the Latest Updates section so spoilers can in fact spoil the fun in the first few days. But after those first few ones.. only the hardcore types like us remain to .. derail the thread :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I don't think that any kind of spoilerish comment gave aways anything at all. Those who actually bother to follow the thread and read the posts are all played the game already and knew the drill.. those who don't are not following the thread at all and when you see a new guy asking about some ingame stuff because he is stuck.. i guarantee you, he isn't even reading the post before his the first place, let alone a spoilerish comment on the previous page. Its advisable to avoid openly spoiler after new content release for more or less a week, but after a month.. not really. There is always a noticabe buzz when a thread appears in the Latest Updates section so spoilers can in fact spoil the fun in the first few days. But after those first few ones.. only the hardcore types like us remain to .. derail the thread :D
The way you put it makes sense XD, the use of spoiler thingys after the release for a couple of days sounds more reasonable :D

Seriously, among all the packages on the face of the earth they had to mess up with yours?!? :mad:
That actually happens quite often with me. ;( (Also in that aspect I'm like an inpatient child)

Reactions: jaydem and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe time to send Duke after the distributor of your GPU?

No worries first few days game is out we will all be vengefully screaming, where is that item, why can I not get that scene while do have the item and so forth and people will be asking a million times for something that has been answered on the same page, till even a kind helpful person gets so annoyed he either just copies the answer from a notepad file or blows up in anger and reminds people this forum has a "search in this thread function". :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
when was this updated it appears that i only had 3.1 downloaded i didnt realized version 0.4 was out i hope i get to see some alice in this version

I absolutely do NOT miss those days XD

Yes, Caitlyn will be dateable, but since she is a secondary character in some way, I'm not sure about her screen time.

The distributed screentime in LaS is kinda messed up and I hope it's still enough progression XD
To be 100 percent honest I'm not sure myself, but its my first project and I kinda love to try new things and learn from them to eventually come closer to what I find most suitable XD
@veqvil will there be a caitlyn route in the game later on ? I find her character more interesting and likeable than the other.
im so happy that i can date my alice in this game :D

Reactions: veqvil and DA22

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
:test:

Killing off a character can have multiple "reasons" for storytelling IMO. Of course, it could be the result of a plot twist, but also it could add an emotional situation which causes new events. Another thing that might be interesting is that if a character dies out of nowhere the audience is not feeling "safe" anymore, it can cause an all-time fear of someone potentially dying since all the "work" doesn't matter.

This is not a confirmation or anything just my thoughts on that topic :D
In my own opinion, no one with a right mind would miss a piece of shit like that, I say kill that stain in the society garbage :(

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have no problems at all with characters dying as long as it serves the plot and not just done for shock value.

The problem with killing off main characters is are you going to lose your audience.

If it's done well, no, if it's done wrong......

While most of us love a good story people do get attached to characters. That's not to say I don't want you to kill them off but if/when you do just make sure it has a massive impact or it will be a waste.

Example, I love Caitlyn's model and think she'll be an interesting character. You say she'll be dateable but secondary so lets say we go out on a date with her in a couple of updates and then she gets killed. It would be a shame, we never got to know her properly but it wouldn't be a big shock to the story. Now lets say we've got a couple of months closer to Carol and something happens, that would hit the player and the story. Not saying kill Carol (before I get lynched) but you know what I mean.

I know this is all pointless, you are the writer here, not me. I'm just a sucker for romance and over dramatic scenes. I've seen a lot of programs kill off characters that didn't really impact the plot and i've seen Game of Thrones that kills off a major character every 5 minutes.... somewhere in the middle would probably be best or everyone would be dead before we get to the sex.

its my first project and I kinda love to try new things and learn from them to eventually come closer to what I find most suitable XD
Experiment away.

This is your roller coaster and we're along for the ride, do things how you want and we'll let you know if they work or not.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I have no problems at all with characters dying as long as it serves the plot and not just done for shock value.

The problem with killing off main characters is are you going to lose your audience.

While most of us love a good story people do get attached to characters. That's not to say I don't want you to kill them off but if/when you do just make sure it has a massive impact or it will be a waste.

Example, I love Caitlyn's model and think she'll be an interesting character. You say she'll be dateable but secondary so lets say we go out on a date with her in a couple of updates and then she gets killed. It would be a shame, we never got to know her properly but it wouldn't be a big shock to the story. Now lets say we've got a couple of months closer to Carol and something happens, that would hit the player and the story. Not saying kill Carol (before I get lynched) but you know what I mean.

I know this is all pointless, you are the writer here, not me. I'm just a sucker for romance and over dramatic scenes. I've seen a lot of programs kill off characters that didn't really impact the plot and i've seen Game of Thrones that kills off a major character every 5 minutes.... somewhere in the middle would probably be best or everyone would be dead before we get to the sex.

Experiment away.

This is your roller coaster and we're along for the ride, do things how you want and we'll let you know if they work or not.
im guessing your sister ends up dying due to the gun shot is that why theirs alot of controversial would it be a dick thing to say that since she wasnt really my favorite girl that im not to concern about it

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Did you give them the exact address? I begin to think it's your fault... :rolleyes: :p
Well, I was checking the package tracker, it's still being processed and apparently came overseas.

Maybe time to send Duke after the distributor of your GPU?

No worries first few days game is out we will all be vengefully screaming, where is that item, why can I not get that scene while do have the item and so forth and people will be asking a million times for something that has been answered on the same page, till even a kind helpful person gets so annoyed he either just copies the answer from a notepad file or blows up in anger and reminds people this forum has a "search in this thread function". :p
I will have to count on you guys XD

@veqvil And please, PLEASE, don't put in your game a laptop with a fu***ng password, or the pc of our poor @Ennoch might be explode! x'Dx'Dx'D
XD I swear to you, i just freakin' wanted to write that for the love of anything don't ever DARE to give a "findable" password for anything here! XD
I might not know the context of that but *gulp*

In my own opinion, no one with a right mind would miss a piece of shit like that, I say kill that stain in the society garbage :(
*doesn't understand whats going on*
*sees signature gets it*
I can't say more, but you will have to wait until 0.05 to find out what kind of storyteller I am. xD

Experiment away.

I totally agree with you! To me, everything in a story has to serve a purpose as well as serve the goal of what I'm creating. I want to create an adult game with an engaging story (I'm by far not a good story writer nor game dev in general but I still try). If my focus was to shock or keep you under pressure I would make a different storytelling decision as if my goal was to create a dramatic romantic game. Depending on what I want to have, being in fear of losing a favorite character can make sense or maybe not. As well as having a happy/bad or disturbing ending. Of course, you guys are kinda in the dark since it's my first game and you don't know what I preferably do (I don't know what I'm doing myself xD)

I'm not a fan of spoilers, so I keep a neutral position and tell no one whats going to happen in 0.05+ :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes