Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
@wep My apologies, you're right, we've overdone it.

So guys, a question regarding the walkthrough. Would you like me to make a separated path for the Amy & Carol branch?

At the moment you'll find it at the end of their love sections but I'm thinking about highlighting it more as a unique option.

Did you guys get into a lot of OT fun while I was gone? Oh sad days for me.

Anyway regarding your great walkthrough, I was able to follow it enough to achieve the Amy & Carol Path but I can see some people struggling to follow it when it jumps around. Going for the clearest and easiest option for users is your best bet in my opinion.

I don't have much experience or any at writing walkthroughs but when I try to explain procedures to other people I make it as clear and simple as possible to try to leave no room for confusion. But then again you've done a lot of work already and for free, so do whatever you have the energy for.

Reactions: veqvil and Barioz

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed upon above, it could simplify things but you will likely also need to put some other combined parts together as well as game progresses, like Mira and Caitlyn and others as well that we still have to meet.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Did you guys get into a lot of OT fun while I was gone? Oh sad days for me.

Anyway regarding your great walkthrough, I was able to follow it enough to achieve the Amy & Carol Path but I can see some people struggling to follow it when it jumps around. Going for the clearest and easiest option for users is your best bet in my opinion.

I don't have much experience or any at writing walkthroughs but when I try to explain procedures to other people I make it as clear and simple as possible to try to leave no room for confusion. But then again you've done a lot of work already and for free, so do whatever you have to energy for.
Yep, my thought was that as of now this branch is more of a side branch but this will probably change and get more unique stuff. So hiding it in the love sections of Amy and Carol will most likely cause confusion and the reader might think why this option/path wasn't pointed out earlier and he/she would have liked to follow this branch as 1st priority.

Reactions: veqvil and DA22
U

User_215882

Well if you paid attention voyer route is getting the least amount of attention so you can just not pick that route and get more content the other routes. Also Aiden literally wants you to hook up with Mira.

Reactions: veqvil

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also remember Veqvil said before we would meet others upon there respective paths that might obscure it even more and if in the end there are some specific choices that you will have to make for combined paths, it will be better if they are separated in a walkthrough I would guess.

Now without wishing to make any mods work any harder, I do think personally that speculations and reactions to what happens in a game are game related and way more helpful to promote a game and keep a thread fun that waits upon an update as 20 pages with questions when will be the next update or questions that the answer can be found to 2 pages back or is answered in the two excellent walkthroughs that are linked in the OP.

There will be much more focus on new things in game that may be easy to miss, possible bugs, surprises and such when the new update comes out.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Now without wishing to make any mods work any harder, I do think personally that speculations and reactions to what happens in a game are game related and way more helpful to promote a game and keep a thread fun that waits upon an update as 20 pages with questions when will be the next update or questions that the answer can be found to 2 pages back or is answered in the two excellent walkthroughs that are linked in the OP.
The problem is they can't decide if they want a forum or a Q&A board. The "spam" was game related. All we've talked about is the game and speculation/songs for characters yet that's deemed "off topic".

They really need to either leave it as a forum or turn it into Q&A but pick one because the schizophrenic moderation is insane.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
One remark about the NTR word before that discussion gets alive again, according to Veqvil there will be no NTR, but you have the option to encourage people you do not wish to date to get interested in other people. For this you will have to encourage them yourself though and allow it.

Edit: Yes I can not really see the Becky discussion for example stopping during the rest of the game, especially if Veqvil does have some twists planned for her. She is on the one hand a super sweet dream girl and on the other hand she makes your spidey sense work overtime whenever you think about her.

Another item is of course the golden eye speculation that seems it will be a major plot point of game, till Veqvil decides to come clean in game how it happens and what it means.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is no doubt that Becky has a dark side. She showed it when she was younger but she is vulnerable.

It's one of those keep her sweet and she'll be your angel but one wrong step ..... your balls are mounted on the fireplace.

Personally I like her. I want to take care of her. If that's how it works out then great but after the cliffhanger ending we just had and Veq saying more twists and turns, with some dark ones, are still to come we know it's not going to be sunshine and rainbows.

As for NTR, no it doesn't exist. Every single choice is ours to make with how the women view us. We haven't met everyone yet and with Veq only giving us limited space in our harem I can't say who will be in mine except Amy and Becky are 100& (assuming Amy survives) with Carol being 50/50 at the moment. While I think she's a great character and love her model there is still limited space and i'm keeping my options open. She still has a chance to be happy with someone else whereas Becky and Amy are already all for the MC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't be so sure on Carol, she may have her heart set as much on MC as Amy and Becky. I played her route once where u do not really allow her to date, but pursue Amy. Then you get to see a very different Carol in the kitchen, then when you do allow her to date and encourage that option.

I suspect that will be same with Amy and Becky, we just have not seen the option yet for when we do encourage someone else for them.

U

User_215882

He
The problem is they can't decide if they want a forum or a Q&A board. The "spam" was game related. All we've talked about is the game and speculation/songs for characters yet that's deemed "off topic".

They really need to either leave it as a forum or turn it into Q&A but pick one because the schizophrenic moderation is insane.
Moderation sucks I know. Freedom of speech brah. USA USA USA

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This thread has officially derailed.

I don't even start to delete posts that are OT/spam because it could take hours ::|:. Now guys you know (or at least should know) the rules: the game thread is for game related discussions. It's not a chat to spam random messages or random pics/videos. If you want to do that go to pm's. The amount of OT going on in here is outstanding and making it incredibly hard for someone to look for helpful posts.

Please consider this as a last friendly warning, from moderators to stop spamming this (or any thread) with these types of posts. Don't force us to start deleting posts, warning you or even remove your permission to post in the thread.

Thanks you so much
That's what I am saying.....

Reactions: veqvil and xןʞ

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
i only download this kind of game for reasearch purposes but this one have story and you will care for your mom and sister in a bad way of course xD still 1st 3d/cg vn that i love :3

Reactions: hung7878 and veqvil

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
There has been a lot of OT/crosstalk, sure. But considering how many posts are here for a game that's this new, I think we should be considering this for a subforum slot on popular games. Then we can have an "official" thread for the game, and all the crosstalk, off topic, speculation, etc can go into their own threads and not clutter the official thread.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
In regards of a future walkthrough IMHO the game is quite clear when it comes to choices. the thing I would focus on are the pesky interactive objects.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
About update, just search this thread, Veqvil intends to update this month if possible with the amount of work he needs to do. If he runs into many problems it might turn out to be later.

Further it is quite normal for a game that creates great interest in players, that those players start talking about the game and characters itself. Especially in between updates when all in current game has been explored, no bugs are around and walkthroughs updated. What else would you discuss about a game at that point?

It won't enhance interest in a game at that point to keep asking when new update will be out or people keeping raging they can't find a pair of shoes when they are clearly shown in walkthroughs or can be found with a search this thread in 2 sec. Besides if scroll back a few pages you will see those kind of questions are answered quickly, because people are interested and involved with this thread, which would not be the case if it were a ghost town, since nothing to talk about while waiting.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It won't enhance interest in a game at that point to keep asking when new update will be out or people keeping raging they can't find a pair of shoes when they are clearly shown in walkthroughs or can be found with a search this thread in 2 sec. Besides if scroll back a few pages you will see those kind of questions are answered quickly, because people are interested and involved with this thread, which would not be the case if it were a ghost town, since nothing to talk about while waiting.
I understand what you're trying to say, but I think that the warning WE have received is more than right.
Just my opinion, of course, but :
1. A lot of people like to play without WT, at least at the beginning.
2. If you scroll a few pages back, you can't find nothing useful for someone new to the game.
3. Get people interested and involved is one thing, an entire day posting a lot of "vulgarities" is another.

Have a nice day! :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do respectfully disagree with you though and
1. if you want to play game without a walkthrough or any spoilers you should also not read tips in forum beyond the changelog or you might just as well use the walkthrough to see what you missed
2. Well there is nothing new to post that is useful for new players at the moment. That has all been posted already and is in the thread, so you say you do prefer this thread to become a ghost town or just be filled with where are the shoes, when is new update, no NTR and so forth threads.
3. I disagree about the vulgarities, sure there may have been a few, but most posts were speculations about characters, how players see those character, their background (that do have grounds based upon hints in current state of the game and such, like the possible true nature of your father) and direction of the game

Edit: a fourth point I would like to add, a thread is not only for new players or those that are looking for an answer to a question. It is also there for the existing players that are fully up to date with a game.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I understand what you're trying to say, but I think that the warning WE have received is more than right.
Just my opinion, of course, but :
1. A lot of people like to play without WT, at least at the beginning.
2. If you scroll a few pages back, you can't find nothing useful for someone new to the game.
3. Get people interested and involved is one thing, an entire day posting a lot of "vulgarities" is another.

Have a nice day! :)
You are most certainly right brother, I'm afraid that I was guilty of a lot of smack talk too and your right it wasn't helping new peeps in the crap I spewed. From now on I'll keep my Pie Hole closed, unless its to help some one with answers here.
I'd like to formally offer my most sincere apologies not only to you good fans of the game, and also to any new guys or gals that have just joined, but most of all, it will go to Veqvil, for my blatant disrespect...I'm sorry Veqvil....I'm sorry for posting my trash on your time........Peace!!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes