Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But back to the topic... I hope NTR will be only available in the DLC "Love and Submission: Aiden's story " that tells the tale of Aiden Baron an extemely old doctor. He live a happy lifewith his wife and two extraordinary daughters. His life was blessed till the neighboors's kid returned from Asia. Aiden was unaware that all the women in his life would get killed by kandarian deamons... erm... fucked by the chi-wielding neighboor with an unsatiable appetite for fine pussy.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Not really but they like to overcomplicate things.

Lets be perfectly honest, we only really need 4 words to survive.

Beer, food, sleep and sex. In any order.
Eh sub Beer for Liquor or Exercise and I'm on board.

Also Veq said there won't be NTR so unless something changed it's not gonna happen

Reactions: veqvil

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Eh sub Beer for Liquor or Exercise and I'm on board.

Also Veq said there won't be NTR so unless something changed it's not gonna happen
Where did NTR come from?

If you are referring to my earlier comment it was only about arguments that go on around the forum, most of them involve NTR. Someone called us trolls when we were getting along so it was just a joke, I know there is no NTR.

Veq isn't that cruel.

I couldn't keep a straight face saying that last part ..... Veq is quite cruel.

Reactions: veqvil and jaydem

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Where did NTR come from?

If you are referring to my earlier comment it was only about arguments that go on around the forum, most of them involve NTR. Someone called us trolls when we were getting along so it was just a joke, I know there is no NTR.

Veq isn't that cruel.

I couldn't keep a straight face saying that last part ..... Veq is quite cruel.
@Kukothemadhatter mentioned it on post #3502 right above your beer post you goober. You start cracking beers already? :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: veqvil

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
if you pick the Spy option.... then its not NTr because you picked to spy .... A perfect way to make the people that hate All forms of NTR back away and stop crying I LOVE IT

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Already, it's 8pm here.

My wifes at work, I started on the beer 2 hours ago.

Edit .... i've got him on ignore so I don't see his posts.
Forgive me my Yank is showing lol.
As Sting once sang:

I don't take coffee, I take beer, my dear
I like my toast done on one side
And you can hear it in my sluring when I talk
I'm an Englishman in Europe

Oh, I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien
Oh, I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien

(I'm just joking, love ya fellas :coldsweat:)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This thread has officially derailed.

I don't even start to delete posts that are OT/spam because it could take hours ::|:. Now guys you know (or at least should know) the rules: the game thread is for game related discussions. It's not a chat to spam random messages or random pics/videos. If you want to do that go to pm's. The amount of OT going on in here is outstanding and making it incredibly hard for someone to look for helpful posts.

Please consider this as a last friendly warning, from moderators to stop spamming this (or any thread) with these types of posts. Don't force us to start deleting posts, warning you or even remove your permission to post in the thread.

Thanks you so much

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@wep My apologies, you're right, we've overdone it.

So guys, a question regarding the walkthrough. Would you like me to make a separated path for the Amy & Carol branch?

At the moment you'll find it at the end of their love sections but I'm thinking about highlighting it more as a unique option.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
So guys, a question regarding the walkthrough. Would you like me to make a separated path for the Amy & Carol branch?

At the moment you'll find it at the end of their love sections but I'm thinking about highlighting it more as a unique option.
The only things I would change in your WT are the font type and size.
A more readable font and the size a little bit reduced.
Everything else is fine as it is for me!

Reactions: veqvil and Barioz
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes