DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Jenn is likely one of those characters that we were promised that would open if followed the path of a main character. My guess she will be either a police officer or a docter or nurse, but will gladly let Veqvil surprise me.

Good luck to Veqvil with the coding, I hope he will be able to get it as good as he wishes and if that takes a bit longer, so be it.

Reactions: veqvil and GaLaLa05

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
either a police officer
Nonono... no no. Don't you dare hinting at that there might be a policeofficer lady in here whom i can add into my harem!! That would drive me insane! The waiting for the chance, for the updates, would be insufferable!! No need to worsen my lunacy :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if this is on the tech specialization path, there might be a reason to look into that path o_O

Reactions: veqvil

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm willing to choose any and all paths that beelines us toward a blowjob from Carol ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You were not satisfied by her tender ministrations when you helped her to clean up your fathers office? Yeah that left me wanting more as well:)

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
Jenn is likely one of those characters that we were promised that would open if followed the path of a main character. My guess she will be either a police officer or a docter or nurse, but will gladly let Veqvil surprise me.
I bet there is no Jenn and when you unlock all LaS endings the screen will show "Still waiting for Jenn? MUHAHAHAHA"

Nonono... no no. Don't you dare hinting at that there might be a policeofficer lady in here whom i can add into my harem!! That would drive me insane! The waiting for the chance, for the updates, would be insufferable!! No need to worsen my lunacy :D
Basically, you are encouraging veq adding a female police officer . lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well does sound that Ennoch would be very happy if that would happen, but I guess it would be very weird if there was no police officer involved in next episode after the cliffhanger o_O. She might as well be female.

Nah Veqvil is definitely not mad, but he does like to hype us up through some well timed spoilers :evilsmile:, so we will be waiting patiently impatient for the continuation of his great game. Jenn will be a thing, but when and where only Veqvil knows. o_O

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Basically, you are encouraging veq adding a female police officer . lol
It might be so that i had something akin to that in my mind by the time i made my statement :rolleyes:
Nah Veqvil is definitely not mad
Totally seemed like a genuine mad genious kinda laughter to me!:closedtongue:
I guess it would be very weird if there was no police officer involved in next episode after the cliffhanger
I.wanna.have.a.policewoman.lewdpet!:eazyHype:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Most likely at the end of this month, but may be delayed some since Veqvil is transitioning to sandbox part of the game and that gives him extra work and greater chance of bugs that he needs to quash now before they really impede the later game

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This game will bang trust me. any ideas when's the next release?
There is no exact date, it has been just posted that he can't give us one. It will be out soon enough. Within a week or two i'd say but don't take my word on it. He is very dedicated so even if it comes out a bit late i feel it will well worth it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
my non-supernaturall theory is that jenn is either a policeofficer and she will aragonise the MC on the gang path. Carol's psychologist and she'll opose mc's psychological path. She might be a programmer working for carol's company or she might be amy's aunty

Reactions: veqvil and DA22

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
my non-supernaturall theory is that jenn is either a policeofficer and she will aragonise the MC on the gang path. Carol's psychologist and she'll opose mc's psychological path. She might be a programmer working for carol's company or she might be amy's aunty
Or she could be,your father's biological sister. You could also say too that, supernaturally speaking, could even be your father's Mother...Lol!! Granny looks good, hasn't aged a bit...Welcome home gandma, give us a kiss.
........................Peace!!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes