King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She is your sister you know.....she doesn't have to be your favorite girl for you to be concerned.
MC sister although i played through this update and i think some extra stuff was added in next version will probably continue the story although i think reading a walkthrough could save her life i know that choosing fitness will play a big part of it example either disarming the guy instead of beating him up might do something about it didnt try it though

Reactions: DA22

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
@JenusKudo You know what I find interesting? On Tuesday you called everyone writing in this thread a troll and then I read through your latest comments:

Do you really think those are of any more worth for the thread than the ones you criticized so harshly? Seems to me that they are as irrelevant and non game-related as what was written during the last couple of days. Even worse, people who come to this thread searching for information can't find them because you blew the thread up with OT.
thank god for the walkthrough in the first page

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
MC sister although i played through this update and i think some extra stuff was added in next version will probably continue the story although i think reading a walkthrough could save her life i know that choosing fitness will play a big part of it example either disarming the guy instead of beating him up might do something about it didnt try it though
Fitness/love is my main, and usually I disarm and beat him. I do think I tried the other way of disarm and not beat up, and I do believe there was nothing different. Maybe something hidden in stats or something, but nothing that I could tell through game play though........Peace!!

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Fitness/love is my main, and usually I disarm and beat him. I do think I tried the other way of disarm and not beat up, and I do believe there was nothing different. Maybe something hidden in stats or something, but nothing that I could tell through game play though........Peace!!
you seem upset that its probably a possibility that she might die i hope you know thats shes only a drawing shes like the waifus in anime you cant bone 2d girls honesty i really dont see the problem in all the controversial if the game is upsetting people to this extent maybe you should try a different game

Reactions: Loveless07 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is called suspension of disbelief, everyone plays and undergoes stories, movies and such differently.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was at work and during my coffe break I started thinking; @veqvil likes to break some of the old schemes and patterns -shooting Amy this early-, and so far all the girls in the game have been benevolent towards the MC, even Mira while disappointed is not antagonising us in any way. Now the evil mastermind just casually mentioned Jenn. What if she's the first real antagonist the MC will have? What if she's the promqueen that caused the MC and Becky to break up?

U

User_215882

Ive known klx for awhile. Futa no longer bothers me. But you should be worried for that vampire orgy scene. So much blood.

Reactions: xןʞ
Mar 1, 2018
Yes, Caitlyn will be dateable, but since she is a secondary character in some way, I'm not sure about her screen time.

The distributed screentime in LaS is kinda messed up and I hope it's still enough progression XD
Easy to fix... Just give Caitlyn more time, she deserves it. ;) Also now I'm disappointed that you made her as secondary character, and not one of the mains. :FeelsBadMan:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Since most of the discussions here are overall interesting, I spent my last 15 min deleting posts in the last pages. In this way you have a better idea of what is acceptable and what is OT.

This is my last personal effort, in the future mods will ban from the thread without warning however long we deem necessary.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
:test:

Killing off a character can have multiple "reasons" for storytelling IMO. Of course, it could be the result of a plot twist, but also it could add an emotional situation which causes new events. Another thing that might be interesting is that if a character dies out of nowhere the audience is not feeling "safe" anymore, it can cause an all-time fear of someone potentially dying since all the "work" doesn't matter.

This is not a confirmation or anything just my thoughts on that topic :D

Oh... is that so? :evilsmile:

Whenever I see a signature of LaS, I'm feeling really honored and humbled!
Thank you @Krull !
I like Mira and i want to make it so she falls in love with the MC in some way i mean come on the MC was in a temple for 2 years training claiming a mountain everyday and martial arts i hope some Muay Thai as well but yeah the MC should be really fit and a good fighter now he just needs some kind of income and Mira would love him. I see no reason killing of any of the girls maybe killing off the father of Mira and have the MC kill the bastard that kills the father and tried killing Amy that could allow the MC to take over both families and have a dream harem.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
What is the christmas gift thing and what do i do with it?
It's a minigame in which you can have interactions with a female doctor present in the intro of the main game.

EDIT. My apologies @Bif , I was wrong. There are 4 boxes!
Look at the post by @Aprilsun that you can find below.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I went down to the Mary Cater gun store
I said, give me one of them Smith & Wesson Magnum .44s
Cause there's a man that shot my angel and must pay for what he done
I'll never forget the way he looked with his smirky smile when he saw me but when i pulled out the .44 that smile disappeared faster than lightning and when i had him on his knees he started bagging for his life.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes