Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Personally I only hope that Veq will change the object hunting in the next release. These objects are critical for a lot of good scenes and are very hard to find. I don't mind it but the problem (IMHO) is that you don't even know that they exist.
Its more like the fact that it gives you the feeling that you don't have to hunt items. If you know you have to, your mind is set on it and things are easy from there. But if you are unaware, caught unaware, you can miss a whole buncha things.

Reactions: DA22 and wep

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys I'm not saying that this game should be linear but I think, to get all content (not only pictures but dialogues too :winkytongue: )you have to play like 8 maybe 9 times ( I don't know how muchexacly because I didn't played every route yet). But for me it will be easier if to see whole his work, you must play like 3 or 4 times (not 8 or something :p ) Because for now It maybe is 3 or 4 but later when we will get much more situations, much more characters the walkthrough will look like fucking spaghetti... :p
Edit: CG's won't be enough for me :D because I want whole scene maybe some better way would be like saves in which player is right before scene ( the dream xD )

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@veqvil I have a request for you. Firstly I am going to mention that I don't have much time. So... I don't follow the threat and i don't know if someone told you that already but let's get back to point. Please I beg you (I really do) don't make this game too complicated because that newest update ( version 0.4) is complicated I played it once the way I liked. Then I wanted to see whole new content so I turned walkthrough and I was like ... fuck it, it's not for me. And I'm really sad because I really like the style of game, the story and the most I like characters ( Carol is 10/10 in my own list she's like in top 5, thats why I played her whole route) But i want to enjoy every part of it, whole conten to not let your work waste but it's just too hard to get everything, it is very difficult not to get lost. And see everyone in every way and every specification.
I think the CG's will be more for you.

From what I can gather, Veq plans to make this sandbox at some point and then all the branching arcs are going to get very complex so if that's not your thing i'd just wait for people to post the CG rips.

The story and the game are already planned out, it's already down what Veq wants to do it's just a case of him doing it now.

Reactions: DA22

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
@veqvil I have a request for you. Firstly I am going to mention that I don't have much time. So... I don't follow the threat and i don't know if someone told you that already but let's get back to point. Please I beg you (I really do) don't make this game too complicated because that newest update ( version 0.4) is complicated I played it once the way I liked. Then I wanted to see whole new content so I turned walkthrough and I was like ... fuck it, it's not for me. And I'm really sad because I really like the style of game, the story and the most I like characters ( Carol is 10/10 in my own list she's like in top 5, thats why I played her whole route) But i want to enjoy every part of it, whole conten to not let your work waste but it's just too hard to get everything, it is very difficult not to get lost. And see everyone in every way and every specification.
Go with @Barioz 's WT and do Carol's part then you will get all Carol's scene. If you want to experience everything in the game is quite difficult cause even some dialogues have minor changes due to your specific or relationships with other characters. I have already told him about the branch stuff.:rolleyes: Hope he will figure out a decent way to control it.

T

Tony_Stark

you all waits for this cool stuff and ect, but i still wait for some bbc :D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Do what more people do, first play the route you really want to play and then when game is much further along or finished, start looking at the other branches to enjoy the game again from a different perspective. Doing every possibility on every update might be bit much for most people indeed. :)
most games in the popular section forcr you to save on different chat if you want to compliment one girl instead of the other

Personally I only hope that Veq will change the object hunting in the next release. These objects are critical for a lot of good scenes and are very hard to find. I don't mind it but the problem (IMHO) is that you don't even know that they exist.
indeed the game tells you to click around but doesn't mention key items

the walkthrough will look like fucking spaghetti
I'd like a serving of harem carbonara

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Go with @Barioz 's WT and do Carol's part then you will get all Carol's scene. If you want to experience everything in the game is quite difficult cause even some dialogues have minor changes due to your specific or relationships with other characters. I have already told him about the branch stuff.:rolleyes: Hope he will figure out a decent way to control it.
I would add that if you pick the recommended specialization you cover this field, too.

Like going Carol love route and picking tech will let you see everything important of Carol plus Lilly plus the additional dialogues with Mira and Cathy-Lynn( :eek:penedeyewink: ). Spice this up with Becky love path and you are good.

Next time go Amy sub route and pick psychology plus the Becky sub path. If you like try Carol's BJ in this one, too.
Last one is Amy love route with fitness for the Mira scene.

That should cover a major part of the game. No need for 7-8 playthroughs (yet). ;)

Reactions: DA22 and GaLaLa05

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@veqvil is jason a crossdresser? I replayed the game (once again on the fitness path) and I paid close attention to every bit of dialogue and during the phone delivery the MC states it's jason that asks him to keep quitet about Lily's condition. Then Mrs Dale ( I gonna name the MC Icewind) spoke of how lily and jason were similar. you wouldn't put that in the game for no reason, right?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I have the feeling that when @veqvil will release the final version of this game, @GaLaLa05 and @Barioz walkthroughs
will be as long as The Lord of The Rings...
Thank you again for your work, guys!! :)
To be fair the WT of DA is longer than the one for LaS (and has much, much more constellations). :biggrin:

@veqvil is jason a crossdresser? I replayed the game (once again on the fitness path) and I paid close attention to every bit of dialogue and during the phone delivery the MC states it's jason that asks him to keep quitet about Lily's condition. Then Mrs Dale ( I gonna name the MC Icewind) spoke of how lily and jason were similar. you wouldn't put that in the game for no reason, right?
Could it be that you confuse JJ with Jason? Jason is the lil brother of Becky. Regarding JJ, I or better we here don't think so as JJ is a normal dude but his twin sister seems to have a special asset. :biggrin:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've done a couple of walkthroughs for games but I tend to wait until they are near don or finished.

That being said I couldn't do a better job than the guys have done for this game. I tend to focus on what i'd do rather than the "big picture" and they have included everything and the branches so will probably leave this one to them.

Veq says harem will be limited and we all seem to have different ideas on who we want with more coming down the line so I don't think one path will suffice for most people.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Before people get TOO hung-up on the "blood-sucker" thing: just remember that there have become many different varieties of "vampire" in literature and movies over the past century. Blood, life force, sexual energy, intelligence, love, hate, anger, fear, jealousy; just to name a few favorite foods of various 'suckers. They could still be "vampires" of some sort. Stay tuned!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Before people get TOO hung-up on the "blood-sucker" thing: just remember that there have become many different varieties of "vampire" in literature and movies over the past century. Blood, life force, sexual energy, intelligence, love, hate, anger, fear, jealousy; just to name a few favorite foods of various 'suckers. They could still be "vampires" of some sort. Stay tuned!
Not to forget the vegetarian tribe with famous members such as Count Duckula.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
the MC is also able to gather chi, as he calls it the lifeforce; in vampire myths, regardless of century they feed on what? Lifeforce
I like to think the MC is the new daywalker and his symptoms are coming from his long lack of pussy juice. To prevent him going on a rampage he needs to get as much of it as he can get.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes