Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I think so, was that the blonde detective that had the vampire helping her?

Yeah that was it, it was pretty neat in the first episodes, until he, too, managed to walk in the sun for some bullshit excuse. In the end, people like to "normalize" vampires, and I think it's what we're seeing in LaS.

Reactions: Gomly1980

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
April 6 sounds fine to me for a wonderful story and reasonably bug-free game. Will look forward to the update and to quote @Gomly1980 in different words: I rather play the game you want to make as you envisioned it as a weak extract that would be updated in time. I support you to develop a great game, not an in time horrible bug fest with lousy story and low quality renders. :biggrin:

edit: So whatever mean things can I do to Mira to make her cry from April 6? Looking forward to it. :evilsmile:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:FeelsBadMan:
Awww, don't be sad, we stand behind you! Take your time and release when you feel comfortable with the update.

It helps noone if we get 0.5 and run into bugs everywhere. And please, please, please don't pressure yourself so much. Sleep regularly! We don't want you to suffer from exhaustion and health issues just because of a darn video game!

If we can help you with little things like proofreading and stuff we are glad to do it. Whatever helps you get some weight from your shoulders, buddy!

And now away with all these bad thoughts and get into some good mood!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@veqvil, people of common sense (yes, I know, there's very little) can wait so theres no necessity rush the things, you don't need to pressure yourself with the timeline. Perhaps you only pressure is do the game that you like, in the way more confortable to you. We can wait knowing that we'll have the best of you.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
omg. delays!? Veq I so angry. I will write you a letter telling you how angry I am. You best watch yourself.
That's not going to work as the German Post is currently doing whatever but not delivering letters and stuff in time. It would probably arrive after 0.6 is out.

Reactions: hoeschy and DA22
U

User_215882

I'm learning all sorts of German things. Like milch play (you'll see it in 0 05 with carol)

Reactions: DA22

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I'm learning all sorts of German things. Like milch play (you'll see it in 0 05 with carol)
Lol, but it seems you have missed the 'Milch ist Gift' (milk is poison) movement that stormed over the German Youtube scene over the last couple of weeks. :coldsweat::coldsweat:

(And yes, gift in German means poison, so presenting a German a gift can lead to misunderstandings :biggrin:)

Reactions: GaLaLa05 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well took some effort but could contain my natural urge to make a joke about Germans presenting a gift. :evilsmile:

Might be unable to though if they win the world cup again in a few months.:biggrin:

Reactions: hoeschy and Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
well took some effort but could contain my natural urge to make a joke about Germans presenting a gift. :evilsmile:

Might be unable to though if they win the world cup again in a few months.:biggrin:
Yeah, the German Panzers on the move again for some Blitzkrieg in Russia...wait, I should not write that as a German. This happens when we try to show some humour, damn it!

Btw @veqvil, I'm actually glad 0.5 is not out this weekend for another reason. With Philly releasing DA 0.8 last night I would probably die with updating both walkthroughs simultaneously. If anyone complains just say you delayed it because you wanted to protect this Barioz guy from suffering so much. I will take the blame!

Reactions: DA22 and UncleVT

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017

You could also joke about german and their "mist" ;)

Guys, I'm so grateful for all the supportive and kind comments here, I was prepared for torches and pitchforks but well, guess those are coming later!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes