Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Veqvil, above all else don't rush it.
I love your game, character and story. You have some of the best renders and I would hate to have a rushed update that would be disappointing.
A few days late is not so bad if everything else is on top

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
Good afternoon Veqvil,

The last time that I played L&S was 0.03.1 so I found all the changes to 0.05 together. I must say, there is a notorious improvement in many fields, but also the bigger scope that the game is trying to develop implies that some new needs arise. I have some pro and cons, hope that it works as feedback for future updates:

Pro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Con

That's all, I hope that something about all of this works for you man, I tried to be constructive, so, sorry if something is not taken that way.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Good afternoon Veqvil,

The last time that I played L&S was 0.03.1 so I found all the changes to 0.05 together. I must say, there is a notorious improvement in many fields, but also the bigger scope that the game is trying to develop implies that some new needs arise. I have some pro and cons, hope that it works as feedback for future updates:

Pro

Con

That's all, I hope that something about all of this works for you man, I tried to be constructive, so, sorry if something is not taken that way.
The mystery is not that easy to guess since we are not sure how the MC has powers or what they are.
I like Mira and don't think she is bland.
I kinda agree with sandbox i kinda like it but kinda don't like them i mean Dreaming of Dana is one of my favorite games but other sandbox's are not that good. This one so far is good though and most likely is going to be better when more stuff opens up.

Reactions: W22N
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes