Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys XD yes always me XD i think that... someone when see me post start to say something like... oh man not him again! The Anti-NTR is her! XD Well sorry, but i hate that genre so... i need to know, so i can avoid it XD
First of all i already know this game, i mean that some month ego i download the v0.03 but... for some problem I could not play it. So till now i know the plot, but i never play this game.
So before start to write some thing, i do some reserch.
I see that the genre is:
Planned: Incest, Manipulation, Seduction, Rough, Romantic, Anal, BJ, HJ, BoobJ, FootJ, MMF/Sharing, FFM/Harem. All will be optional (you can actually play this game just for the plot ;))

Now... sorry because i am not a native english, so some thing... i do not know and i need to ask.
MMF/Sharing, FFM/Harem who mean?

MMF/sharing = stay for male, male, female? So in this game some choice give you this optional thing? For the sharing i already know, so i just need to understand... is optional? Avoidable?
FFM/Harem is surelly Female, Female, Male? So more woman for one man right? Ofc always optional and avoidable?

I need to understand this, because i just wanna play the main plot and with mc have all the girls/woman without shared!
So i need to know if i can play like this. If i can have all the girls and if i can avoid the shared.
No other men in me game. Can someone tell me if i can avoid other man? For now i start to download the v0.05.
Anticipate thankses

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hello guys XD yes always me XD i think that... someone when see me post start to say something like... oh man not him again! The Anti-NTR is her! XD Well sorry, but i hate that genre so... i need to know, so i can avoid it XD
First of all i already know this game, i mean that some month ego i download the v0.03 but... for some problem I could not play it. So till now i know the plot, but i never play this game.
So before start to write some thing, i do some reserch.
I see that the genre is:
Planned: Incest, Manipulation, Seduction, Rough, Romantic, Anal, BJ, HJ, BoobJ, FootJ, MMF/Sharing, FFM/Harem. All will be optional (you can actually play this game just for the plot ;))

Now... sorry because i am not a native english, so some thing... i do not know and i need to ask.
MMF/Sharing, FFM/Harem who mean?

MMF/sharing = stay for male, male, female? So in this game some choice give you this optional thing? For the sharing i already know, so i just need to understand... is optional? Avoidable?
FFM/Harem is surelly Female, Female, Male? So more woman for one man right? Ofc always optional and avoidable?

I need to understand this, because i just wanna play the main plot and with mc have all the girls/woman without shared!
So i need to know if i can play like this. If i can have all the girls and if i can avoid the shared.
No other men in me game. Can someone tell me if i can avoid other man? For now i start to download the v0.05.
Anticipate thankses
The MMF and all other stuff like it can be avoided you need to stop the mom from having a good date.
I think the whole game you can be the only one with the girls and don't worry about the neighbors the father seems to not be doing stuff with his daughters.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
No other men in me game
Out of curiosity, if you see another male in a game, even the waiter in a restaurant or the taxi driver, do you have cold sweats, tremors, a little vomit at the back of the throat?
Oh my god a male, kill him, kill him now !!! Is that dog a male, noooooo.........
Pulling your leg here, no offence, just you know :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Out of curiosity, if you see another male in a game, even the waiter in a restaurant or the taxi driver, do you have cold sweats, tremors, a little vomit at the back of the throat?
Oh my god a male, kill him, kill him now !!! Is that dog a male, noooooo.........
Pulling your leg here, no offence, just you know :)
lol this comment made me laugh a lot XD trust me for a moment I imagined myself playing XD
Well ofc when i say: No other men in me game, i just mean that there is no way that i let other man fuck girls/women in me game XD
Is not a problem if there are friends or men just for advance the plot. But for me taste the only man that can fuck all the girls/women is the mc! For the dog... i am not into bestiality, so i do not play game with bestiality. But i can say that also in real life i do not like male dog. I always perfer female dog or cat. So if i read in a game bestiality, surelly i try to avoid to let the dog stay in me house if i can XD Only female can enter me house. So i avoid all the problem XD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry to ask but how hard is the game? I try to see the walk, but i just do not understand it^^'
Any advice to help me to build up an harem base game? And avoid all the shared thing?

Also:
EXTRA: Little Xmas Gift!
Is a stand alone game? Can someone explain to me?

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Guys sorry to ask but how hard is the game? I try to see the walk, but i just do not understand it^^'
Any advice to help me to build up an harem base game? And avoid all the shared thing?

Also:
EXTRA: Little Xmas Gift!
Is a stand alone game? Can someone explain to me?
The Xmas is stand alone and you need to find 4 gifts.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys we can have only one specialization? For now i made a save file. For the three specialization i only like the fitness one and the tecnology one. The pysicologist from who i understand is the submissive one. And i prefer love relationship. Submissive look to much bdsm. But if i am wrong please correct me, so at last i can judice better the pysicologist specialization.
Now the problem is that i cant decide from fitness and tecnologist >.>
Man till now the game is really good. The plot for now look solid. The only problem i have is that the game is to much linear. I mean you have not a real freedom. For example: Mc say i need to speak to sister. The only thing you can do is... speak with her! If i wanna go in bathroom for example i cant go. Because the game force me to go to speak with her. I hope that is just for the start, And after some update or some in game day, the thing change.

I need to understand also another thing. I surelly wanna like the harem thing XD so i go for all the girls/woman in game.
I just need to understand something. I follow the love path with mom and sister so till now i was sweet with both and also kiss mom two time. Now i need to understand: the game force me to have only orgy time with both of them? Or i can choice to do normal sex too? Because orgy is funny, but i really like to see only one girl/woman a time XD So can someone tell me if i can choice to do normal or if the game force me to have orgy?
Anticipate thankses.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So guys we can have only one specialization? For now i made a save file. For the three specialization i only like the fitness one and the tecnology one. The pysicologist from who i understand is the submissive one. And i prefer love relationship. Submissive look to much bdsm. But if i am wrong please correct me, so at last i can judice better the pysicologist specialization.
Now the problem is that i cant decide from fitness and tecnologist >.>
Man till now the game is really good. The plot for now look solid. The only problem i have is that the game is to much linear. I mean you have not a real freedom. For example: Mc say i need to speak to sister. The only thing you can do is... speak with her! If i wanna go in bathroom for example i cant go. Because the game force me to go to speak with her. I hope that is just for the start, And after some update or some in game day, the thing change.

I need to understand also another thing. I surelly wanna like the harem thing XD so i go for all the girls/woman in game.
I just need to understand something. I follow the love path with mom and sister so till now i was sweet with both and also kiss mom two time. Now i need to understand: the game force me to have only orgy time with both of them? Or i can choice to do normal sex too? Because orgy is funny, but i really like to see only one girl/woman a time XD So can someone tell me if i can choice to do normal or if the game force me to have orgy?
Anticipate thankses.
We cannot tell you what one to pick since the game is still being made and we don't know what each one is gonna offer. I can say for right now fitness seems to be the way to go.
You are doing the right thing by having a save with all 3 of em i myself am gonna play all three.
Right now i'm doing fitness!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hope doing love path with Becky, mom an sis gets just as much sex scenes as sub and gets harem options.
I would have a hard time being mean to Becky!
I do think one thing needs rewritten and that is how long the MC says he would meditate for, it should be like 30 minutes at most. He could say i sit and clear my mind for 30 minutes every day and for another few hours a day trained in Muay Thai along with other styles of Asian martial arts.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
800 MB and there is not any hot scene ¿?
There are few "hot scenes". There is not fucking yet, but there are few blowjob scenes at least 2 for sure (high quality scenes) and there are teasing scenes. If you want to see fucking scene by this developer so just play his "Little Xmas Gift". In this short game are 4 gifts, thats important ;D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There are few "hot scenes". There is not fucking yet, but there are few blowjob scenes at least 2 for sure (high quality scenes) and there are teasing scenes. If you want to see fucking scene by this developer so just play his "Little Xmas Gift". In this short game are 4 gifts, thats important ;D
2? I know of one and that is with the mom after her massage, what is the other one?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes