bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This game is positively cruel to the player.

I have no interest in Becky but cannot bring myself to say no to her due to her apparent two year effort of making herself worthy of you as an apology.
Originally I wanted to fuck Elise but now feel bad about it because she and her husband seem like such good people and I don't want to mess with that.
While I'd prefer to have both (and that does appear to be an option) if it ever came to it I would have picked Carol over Amy, but now I'd feel bad about it due to her feelings and ..that event. She is somewhat pathetic though...
At least the Mira route looks promising and Caitlyn didn't seem to care that I wasn't interested.

Thankfully the developer had some mercy and didn't force us to either call Lilly disgusting or offer ourselves as an option (I really thought it was going to...).

But despite it all, god damn it, I want more. It's very compelling.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Aiden " you can have my daughter but you can't have my wife " one sentence that fires the NTR makes me want to go more for Elise that bad and cuckold Aiden . Damn his wife is so hot man

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
can I ask you if we will be able to romance Lilly?
Sure you can, and you did.

Doesn't mean I'll answer that, since it's not my game and not my story I don't have the right to tell anything about the story or what is included in the upcoming release or not :p That's for @veqvil and only @veqvil alone to decide :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes