dunhill

May 3, 2017
Wait, is there a way to grow two more arms WITHOUT money? Kewl!

Everyone must have already forgotten how he nearly killed himself by overworking for a previous release. It's a fun game, but it is just a game. One of many. Go play something else and then come back and be wowed by his stuff.

I'm still just waiting for the Radioactive Alien Petunia update, which I know is not in this one coming up. So, I've got some patience stored up.
are you trying to hint that we should get some radioactive waste and try to mutate Veqvil into having an extra pair of arms??? hmmm... i'm sure that only works for comic book heroes and not irl, but its worth a shot:evilsmile::evilsmile:... we would only need some yellow cake uranium, maybe someone on Craigslist may have some we just need to ask...

Reactions: Palanto

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
All you have to do is go the local Veqclear Nuclear Plant and grab a couple vials of waste, mix into a superslurry shake with some flavorings from the VeqMart and give to Veqvil, right?
Well it's either that or offering Veqvil committed help with actual programming skills.
Those complaining can either put their money where their mouth is or shut up.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I have a question guys... how do you get alternative mom massage... you know where she gives you a blowjob 2nd time... every time i played moms route i ended up same where she was in the same clothes like in hospital...

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have a question guys... how do you get alternative mom massage... you know where she gives you a blowjob 2nd time... every time i played moms route i ended up same where she was in the same clothes like in hospital...
As far as I know that content got removed "for now". But not sure about that one... didn't go the carol route yet.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
So if i get it right this ... removed. That's bad, i played half an hour almost to see how to get that scene. Still great game, great developers.
No, I got that scene.. As far as I know its still there?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes