Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I thought he was merely going out and forcing young women to wear colored contact lenses. I never realized he had gone totally around the bend.

Those poor squirrels...

Reactions: xןʞ and crugh2112

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought he was busy playing Milfy City like everyone else!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Veqvil doesn't play other adult games.

Too raunchy for him.

(srsly)

Reactions: Catwashere

absurdio

Jun 2, 2018
I've played through a couple times, and the raciest thing i've been able to accomplish so far is watching my mother give some guy head. Lots of hot characters but no sign of any action happening with any of them. Am I missing something?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I've played through a couple times, and the raciest thing i've been able to accomplish so far is watching my mother give some guy head. Lots of hot characters but no sign of any action happening with any of them. Am I missing something?
Another bj the mother gives you, but thats it.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oboy! News!

posted

First of all, I want to apologize for the long wait (again). While I try to be as quick as possible I also want to ship the game once I think it's ready. This is the last post before the update and I'm sorry that I need to ask for your patience once more. I really hope 0.06 will make up for it.

With that being said my goal still is to release monthly and so far I'm obviously not doing well, in fact if I keep going like this I might end up needing 3 months per update (oh god xD). My biggest issue is the desire to rework a lot and being a little too greedy when it comes to what and how much I want to implement.

While I tried to precode this time around I ran into the issue that I wasn't able to estimate which scene will make it or not and therefore had to go back into the code and break things apart, I ultimately ended up starting from scratch.

Since my workflow and efficiency is still lacking, I'm looking for a different approach for 0.07. Talking to more organized people the plan for 0.07 is to go scene by scene, meaning I do the usual outline for 0.07, then I write the dialogue of one scene, pose/render the images and immediately code it into the game, instead of doing all the dialogue first etc.

I will not work on other scenes before one is finished (except for queued renders maybe) and the game would be able to continue no matter what. The benefits are the flexibility to ship the game nearly in an instant and also it's not too overwhelming for me to go back and string together 20 different scenes. Also rereading the dialogue in order to know what I need to render and searching the needed conditions to get the scenes connected was always a frustrating thing to do.

Again I'm really sorry for that ultra long wait on 0.06 but I'm also excited to start working on 0.07 using this IMO very promising approach.

I'm def one of the slowest devs out there but I will keep learning and improving afterall that's all I can do. Creating games has become part of my life already and I don't want to miss it. I'm thankful for all the supporters allowing me to keep doing what I'm passionate about and chase down the dream to add something entertaining in this world.

Also a huge shoutout to Palanto who is teaching me how to properly code and also implements features for this update (I let the pros do the heavy lifting xD).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, I did think that it was weird that he was coding before making the scenes and rendering them

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
A logical order (at least for me) would be code->rendering->coding, this way you know what you have and just need to make it work. Otherwise you end with a lot more work than necessary.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dude needs to worry less and take his time, no one wants a half assed update, he's proven himself to be more than trustworthy

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes