UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Interesting game, actually following Mother+Sister love path, also love path with Becky and love path with Mira.
Just a question, is it me or Mira is the exact same model as Jessica from Babysitter ? I mean, when we follow her to the park, it's the same park where Jessica and Chris were running in Babysitter ;o
This girl is the reason i tried this game, i hope to see more of her.

Anyway, the plot seems really interesting, with the gang while saving the girl (wonder how far it will goes, maybe getting Duke shot by my crew hehe), and also with that strange neighbors family (looks like some Dream of Desires for them and their eyes)

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
and also with that strange neighbors family (looks like some Dream of Desires for them and their eyes)
The Golden eyes, sometimes red, sounds very like the descriptions Stephanie Meyer wrote in the Twilight books ;-) Wonder if the are 'vegetarian' vampires too.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I don't think there is anything to deal with vampire, more like mind manipulation or something like that, but i hope there is a way to get their eyes back to normal for the girls (especially Mira, hmm, so yummy)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Interesting game, actually following Mother+Sister love path, also love path with Becky and love path with Mira.
Just a question, is it me or Mira is the exact same model as Jessica from Babysitter ? I mean, when we follow her to the park, it's the same park where Jessica and Chris were running in Babysitter ;o
This girl is the reason i tried this game, i hope to see more of her.

Anyway, the plot seems really interesting, with the gang while saving the girl (wonder how far it will goes, maybe getting Duke shot by my crew hehe), and also with that strange neighbors family (looks like some Dream of Desires for them and their eyes)
Most of his characters are actually morphed more than most other devs'

Mira is probably the least morphed I'd imagine just due to how similar she looks to the base model that Jessica and other characters in various games use.

Reactions: UYScutti23

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
She talked about drinking blood (joke ?) during movie, so that makes sense after all. But i'm still not really convinced, i'm more on a mental manipulation plot (maybe there is some vampire/dark background but i think the neighbors family is more of a victim) due to MC's father.
Well, seems really interesting to know the following anyway :)

Reactions: Ronoc19

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You've heard of C.H.U.D? Well, they are R.A.P.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That would make her a succubus, not a vampire.
not necessarily, in twilight vampires can't fuck humans or they will kill them for not being able to control their hunger, and if they are vampires twilight is most likely the inspiration here for the barron family

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
not necessarily, in twilight vampires can't fuck humans or they will kill them for not being able to control their hunger, and if they are vampires twilight is most likely the inspiration here for the barron family
Except that Twilight is garbage.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Except that Twilight is garbage.
it is, but it doesn't change the fact that it has a lot of similarities, and twilight sucks because of the characters and the stupid love story, but nothing stops veqvil to get the elements in it, switch the characters and make something good, which he is undoubtedly making

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Veqvil has never seen twilight, or any other vampire movie you can think of, just so you know.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's because he's out hunting prey in the evening when they are showing.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes