tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Something is wrong... I took the key from the couch, for Amy's cabinet, but when in Amy's room and I click the cabinet under the mirror, it says I dont have the key :/ whats going on??

Edit: Also MC says to him self, Imagine I had found her notebook before hand, but I already did lol and placed it on her desk... something is very very wrong :p

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
seems there is a problem with massage oil in v0.06 or am I doing something wrong? I got the massage oil from JJ's store and massaged mom at home but I didn't use the oil?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Something is wrong... I took the key from the couch, for Amy's cabinet, but when in Amy's room and I click the cabinet under the mirror, it says I dont have the key :/ whats going on??

Edit: Also MC says to him self, Imagine I had found her notebook before hand, but I already did lol and placed it on her desk... something is very very wrong :p
you gotta use the key on the lock on the right side of the cabinet

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
seems there is a problem with massage oil in v0.06 or am I doing something wrong? I got the massage oil from JJ's store and massaged mom at home but I didn't use the oil?
It's probably because it requires the mom solo path. Previously it occurred in the Amy + mom path as well, but the walkthrough stated this was a "bug" (bullshit if you ask me...).

Reactions: Palanto and heyyoo

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Aha! You have made a technically inaccurate snark. I made an "announcement". At no time did I make a comment on the game.
But, I will grant you partial points, as I did not specifically say "comment about the game". But, you, Kit, are clearly able to distinguish the reference intended.
It is nice knowing that the snark could be made knowing it would be taken in the spirit it was meant. And why read the subtleties when you can take the obvious and try using that.
drunk.gif

(More importantly, why are we even having this discussion...although, it's still more salient than asking for a walkthrough or a save - when we've already been told saves may not work)
Far better shooting the shit and keeping it light while waiting to be able to get to the new update. There's no point asking for a walkthrough yet, @Barioz hasn't shown their face yet...then we can really start nagging.

Reactions: Palanto
D

Deleted member 42

So im loading my 0.5 saves and it says that i need to replay my Lily decision scene and then it will load my save, but it's just taking me back to menu :3

Edit: even my 0.4 save doesnt work

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
It's probably because it requires the mom solo path. Previously it occurred in the Amy + mom path as well, but the walkthrough stated this was a "bug" (bullshit if you ask me...).
damn that sucks >.> why would that be scrapped? :c in v0.05 it worked and i liked it. Hope they add it again in mom+amy path :p it's weird they want to remove that part because i liked it that way haha but it's weird that you get the quest for massage oil then isn't it?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Call bullshit all you like, but we have it from the horses mouth...
It was covered in this .

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
So im loading my 0.5 saves and it says that i need to replay my Lily decision scene and then it will load my save, but it's just taking me back to menu :3

gotta restart saves don't work it is said between the download links --> new save highly recommended

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I hope 0.06 doesn't include a fix for the """bug""" that allowed you to get the naked mom massage while doing the Amy + mom route.
Yes, it does.

TY for this update !

Perhaps something wrong : There's an archive "game" in the game folder
View attachment 113738
Yeah well, veq obviously forgot to remove the zip file he did for me when we worked on the code, so it got shipped with the release ROFL :D

That's quite peculiar, if it's meant to be an archive that's used on-the-fly by the game, rar is an odd and uncommonly supported format. It seems to have files not otherwise located in the game directory though, so it must be being used.
Nope it's not used, it has quite some old script files.

That's odd... we did test that one and it worked X_x

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Update was quite good in my opinion. Not very much in the way of sexy content (at least that I saw), but a fair bit of story movement and setup.
true the story was good ^^ but it was sad some stuff was removed like the "bug" from mom+amy path but for the rest i really liked the update. I really want to see how the mom+amy path works out :eek:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
damn that sucks >.> why would that be scrapped? :c in v0.05 it worked and i liked it. Hope they add it again in mom+amy path :p it's weird they want to remove that part because i liked it that way haha but it's weird that you get the quest for massage oil then isn't it?
Yep, the quests were added earlier today, so veq rushed it a bit and forgot to check if everything is set for that particular quest. We'll fix the quest soon. About the mom and amy thing, don't want to ignore it but I don't know why veq decided to remove it so we'll all have to wait until he wakes up again ;)

Reactions: heyyoo

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
true the story was good ^^ but it was sad some stuff was removed like the "bug" from mom+amy path but for the rest i really liked the update. I really want to see how the mom+amy path works out :eek:
Well why not play it through in two paths? Savegame page one for i.e. mom, savegame page 2 for i.e. mom and amy and so on ;)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes