MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
O
Guys I need help

Amy has been shot and I am back home from the hospital. the problem is, my next quest is to visit amy in the hospital, but when I click the door it says, "I should get stuff for mom first". how do I do that

Can anyone help with this? Having the same issue. Someone said get her clothes upstairs but every room there is locked other than my room and the bathroom. I can't find any clothes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry guys but futa x MC stuff is simply not my thing, I mean I'm fine with futa x girl or futa + MC x girl.
Also adding stuff I personally don't find enjoyable just ends up looking bad XD

This update took exactly 2 months and 11 days.
Yes this is very very slow and absolutely not intended.
Again I'm working and trying a new scene by scene workflow and I'm really hoping to significantly bring down the required time (besides I have cleaned up the code now thanks to my coding coach Palanto XD)

Wow def interesting thoughts! Well yes I'm still learning and I'm more confident thanks to Palanto ;) than before but still a beginner. I will take a look at having a more "smooth" and clearer time system.
That sucks Lilly is a great character and i was looking forward to doing stuff with her.

Reactions: Metroid1988

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
so you didnt have massage oil that you find in the trash can at your best friends house?
Read carefully, he is on Carol + Amy path, massage oil is irrelevant, he can't get the scene.

Can anyone help with this? Having the same issue. Someone said get her clothes upstairs but every room there is locked other than my room and the bathroom. I can't find any clothes
Is it really that hard? MC says you should check the phone. Yes, the phone in his room. If you do that, you see the message of Carol. Pick up the backpack, go upstairs to the attic and click on the clothes. It's not rocket science, you know?

You can even find every little step in the walkthrough...

Reactions: Palanto and UncleVT

Musikito

May 28, 2017
So before downloading this again, I played the 0.05 version, Is a blowjob the only sexual thing that you can do with the mom? or are there more sexual content with Carol in this version?

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
U gotta check this out guys, it's one of the best games around here. Amazing super high quality renders and not a bad story.

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
It is sad that veqvil choose not to romance lilly I was looking forward to it :(
There is a lot of content on futaxmale but no malexfuta (there is a difference namely who does the pounding :D:D) and this game was a potentiality to deliver just that.
Maybe do a survey on patron, I believe there are a lot of people who really wanted that.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
oh no, this means we will have Lilly ravaging poor Amy's pussy :WutFace:

can't want to chop out that prick
im cool with it XD btw im glad you dont want to chop off that prick XDit be futa time like how it was with helen and violet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok so the MC is some mistical being, but he sucks at running, fighting and his visions are inaccurate. Does he increase his power with each sexual activity? that would explain why his father was doing the research on veqviliser

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The "damned game" only says so if you used an old 0.05 save game before that (yes we made sure to check if the old version the savegame was build upon was before 0.06)
So if you started a new game with 0.06 it's alright, if you used an old savegame and saved in 0.06 it says fu :p
i'm curious tho why it can't update the save game as many other games do?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
after this version cucking Aiden feels as smart as dancing the gangnam style coreography on a minefield in the meadle of the bronx with kkk robes on.

Reactions: mupp778

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a updated walkthrough or will there be?
Don't really need a walkthrough, just click on the question mark on the top right, then click on the active tab on the bottom left and it will tell you your quest log ;)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes