Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have not touched this one in a while. Shaping up very well.

My only complaint is thus far the sandbox part of the game feels pointless at the moment. Found myself getting frustrated having to click through the house so many times with no changes within. Perhaps just add a map button during these points? *shrug*

Either way, can't wait for more.
I agree with the map option because I like to play through the game with all 3 options hacker, sub and the other one and found it so annoying going through the house with little changes
Hmh, well veq planned to implement it, but totally forgot about it until one of you guys said it on the day of release, so yeah he's working on it :p

It is sad that veqvil choose not to romance lilly I was looking forward to it :(
There is a lot of content on futaxmale but no malexfuta (there is a difference namely who does the pounding :D:D) and this game was a potentiality to deliver just that.
Maybe do a survey on patron, I believe there are a lot of people who really wanted that.
Hmm, not sure what veq plans are but I chose that if she didn't have her condition anymore I'd date her. So I suppose it's going to be possible once she had her surgery, no?

i'm curious tho why it can't update the save game as many other games do?
So are you? Well, if you're "REALLY" curious, try getting v0.05 from somewhere (if you don't have it anymore) download put it in your LaS 0.06/game folder , start it and press 1 then enter... wait until it's finished then just press enter, then 2, then enter again.
Once that's done go into your LaS 0.05 folder and open the script.rpy, do the same with 0.06 but with ALL .rpy files inside the game/ folder and inside the game/scripts/ subfolders . Compare them and be amazed of why it's just not possible this time again!

i cant do that on mobile also my laptop is dead Thats why i was asking sorry
Ah alright :) Ok someone wanna upload the image files in raw after extracting the base_game.rpa with the method (1) posted above? :p

May 7, 2017
still i cant understand...this is reworked ver. of the game with some new content or just an update? i mean can i use my old saves or not? and will that character based walkthrough work here?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
still i cant understand...this is reworked ver. of the game with some new content or just an update? i mean can i use my old saves or not? and will that character based walkthrough work here?
old saveswon't work, but there's new content added. mostly Amy's getting out of the hospital and starting her training to rip Duke's limbs off his torso

Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
The only thing I can think of that might make it a better game is a "tree of events"
On which we can see events to be unlocked if we choose a different path or how many events did we miss.
Those of which we did not see yet would be in black and those we unlocked in color. By clicking on said events in "tree of events" we would have a chance to try again from that point on. That way saves would lose its meaning becouse we can try again from poin we wish to change to see events we at that time did not wish to see.

So far, submissive route seems.. not for me. Abusing people that care about me seems like a dick move, so even if it gets more sexual in some situations it still feel wrong to do. Yet I would still see those events with help of "tree of events" just to see 100% of the game.

I can see that it would be a hard thing to implement now but it would be even harder in the future. If I ever make game as awesome as yours I would be glad to have this feature implemented at the start of the game. So future replay would not need a walktrough but just event list, tree or something like that. It might not even be made with pictures but as a list of choices, folders, subfolders etc. Like a file trees in systems.

If not in this game, I hope to see something like that in your future one. Some Japanese eroge use something similar but from what I have seen, they did not implement a feature which would let Us play by choosing an event but show only which route we have played trough and what we have yet to see.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Game is fantastic but i dont like the forced free roam that was added with the last updates

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
This updated "patch" still full of bugs, 5 clicks in before ep 6 and already 5 errors.
:WutFace:
Never mind this is unplayable.... errors all the time now. Ill start a new game.
:FuckYea:
yeah just notices i was playing with older
Yeah and I noticed that you didn't download the latest version before playing, because in that one you would have got a message that forces you to start a new game :p

Reactions: UncleVT and the66

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Can anyone please tell me under which name does the game save its save_files?
I have gone through my renpy folder in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
but I cant seem to find the save folder for LaS.
Thank you.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hey, I'm on the Carol + Amy path, is there no way to get the nude massage on that route?

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Hey, I'm on the Carol + Amy path, is there no way to get the nude massage on that route?
It seems to be unlocked if you have massage oil from friends workplace, at some point he buys massage oil but needs to throw it away becouse he needed to buy frying oil or something similar. I will try it again before offering massage to mom and get that oil before that event. The same with movie night. There are many possibilities to choose from. 3 films, 3 different routes. I need to try them out. The same with Becky, you can be a dick and force her to do something Do not care about her etc and let those dicks Use her.. (did not try that route but it seems possible if you get to sleep with that kind of dreem) etc. etc. Many choices to make at the start of the game. Many different routes to choose from..
There are 3 different things to say about Lily's condition and possibly many more choices to make.. I hope for possible one big ass harem.. and I cannot imagine a situation in which we fuck Aidens Wife.. he is such cool guy and I would do it only if he asked me to. No other option for it. [after edit] Add to it that Mc took a picture of his friend like a creep and used clumsy way to justify it. I would be upfront about it with her or use those shoes to run with her and casually took a picture of her or a selfie with her. [after edit]

Mc is reacting differently than I would have.. I mean, he is more scared about Barons than he should have been.
Besides that.. firstly they are magical creatures which wish to live with people so they would not like to be exposed to society. They are nice to Us and take Us as a part of their family. Its damn rude to be suspicous of them. I would ask them up front about their eyes. Why they all change color and why sometimes they look golden and one of them have them red etc. Fuk me if I am not rational, but they are a cool family and cared about me and saved my sister. Why should I be suspicious of them it would be plain rude to accuse them of some nasty things just becouse they are dfferent than me.. That spiritual travel we had in India should teach Us not to judge a book by its cover or people by colour of their eyes. I mean, this route as a detective might be ok for most but I would talk to them Up front. Why people which are so nice to my family would change just becouse I know more about them? What am I? A scientist which would cut them up to learn their secrets? it seems irrational to me. I hope that there will be more choices like that. Besides Mc talking about disgusting condition of Lily was not nice.. in his mind but still he should not call it disgusting. (He talked about her with his family when they had breakfast) We still did not choose an aproach to her case yet Mc chose to call it disgusting. It was too soon for that.

So far we have still fresh start to this game. Many many good renders to look at. Great animation with Aidens Wife, looks even more lifelike than the one made for Dreams of Desire. There are some plot holes here end there, some english errors. Still it is a work of art compared to most games. My desire for more is lit up but I keep on thinking that playing it again after few updates will be the best course of action in this case. That way I will enjoy this game even more.

Reactions: Amonlip9000
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes