Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Veq

My frustration bores form teh fact that your game is one of the best but get me stuck at a simple place, however I do exactly as described in teh walkthrough and hints indicator in the game. Ive played the previous version to completion and all was fine.
I am replicating it and not working.

What i now have done again and extra is delete the save folde, delete teh User/appdata/Loveandsubmisison folder also.
So it's you latest update with NO save files in sight at all.

Let's see what happens.
Alright if you get to the point again and are still stuck, make a savegame and post it in here :) We can make sure that you're on the right version then and if it's really something veq or I messed up ;)

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Well you wouldn't really need a walkthrough if you'd read the text that gets displayed on the bottom of your screen after you started a game.... I mean, most of these texts even tell you whats going on like i.e. "Hmmm what was Lilly doing in the bathroom for just some seconds?" .... next thing you'd do is check the bathroom and see if you find something she could have done... oh wait, it's obvious what she did because she took the picture frame just seconds before that monolgue X_x hell did you even get the story or was your blood too far south to concentrate on that?
Lol, go and try to find that picture frame without any hints from walkthrough. You talking ridiculous things.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hi Veq

My frustration bores form teh fact that your game a one of the best, however I do exactly as described in teh walkthrough and hints indicator in the game. Ive played the previous version to completion and all was fine.
I am replicating it and not working.

What i now have done again and extra is delete the save folde, delete teh User/appdata/Loveandsubmisison folder also.
So it's you latest update with NO save files in sight at all.

Let's see what happens.
The problem is that your 'description' is so vague that nobody here can help you. As Palanto already said multiple times, if you get an error message, copy it and post it here, so he or someone else can have a look.

Just sayin this doesn't work is not helpful. It's like saying 'My car is broken.'. Describe what exactly you are doing and what happens. And if you don't get any error messages, you probably just do something wrong, which I would bet on.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Come on man, I'm going really easy on you now because you seem to be a nice guy.... but please... first update your game and download the latest version (0.06. " 1 " ) and then at least TRY to read the update notes and so on....

Here's the reason why your game is as fucked as you say it is, read what the message says down below and best repeat it in here so I can be sure you did read it and understood "WHY" that message popped up:

View attachment 114850
Sorry, that means I missed the fix version ...:(

Reactions: Palanto

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well you wouldn't really need a walkthrough if you'd read the text that gets displayed on the bottom of your screen after you started a game.... I mean, most of these texts even tell you whats going on like i.e. "Hmmm what was Lilly doing in the bathroom for just some seconds?" .... next thing you'd do is check the bathroom and see if you find something she could have done... oh wait, it's obvious what she did because she took the picture frame just seconds before that monolgue X_x hell did you even get the story or was your blood too far south to concentrate on that?
I use walkthroughs because I'm paranoid about missing content, and not even realizing I've missed it. You never know...

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Lol, go and try to find that picture frame without any hints from walkthrough. You talking ridiculous things.
Hell the first and only time I used Barioz walkthrough was when I first downloaded it while working on the questlog so I could find the "things to do" faster than going through the code rofl.
So yeah I found it already without the walkthrough, that one was an obvious one I think, the notebook wasn't as obvious but still findable, not always in the first run through but if in a scene it says something like: "Damn if I had those running shoes I could have joined Mira" Well in that case... load a save, and search for the shoes :D

Sorry, that means I missed the fix version ...:(
Yeah like many people seem to have ;) Even though it's in the thread title by now :D

p.S.: But besides that you also didn't read the important message veqvil added to the OP, which states that OLD SAVES don't work.... it doesn't say they don't load but they do what you just experienced... they break your game ;)

May 24, 2018
OK if it happens again ill save it. YOu on discord? I can send the save files to you there.

NOw after cleaning out the save folder and user/appdata folder and started a new game...
I noticed when i started a new game previously with the problems that arose i did not get to meet Lilly and Mira/caitlyn at all. Somehow it skipped it.
This time around it just completed that part and going running with Mira. SO the game is now following the route as I remember it from previous version.

Hmmm, could you do me a favor? Save the game where it stops working for you and then send me the save please ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
OK if it happens again ill save it. YOu on discord? I can send the save files to you there.

NOw after cleaning out the save folder and user/appdata folder and started a new game...
I noticed when i started a new game previously with the problems that arose i did not get to meet Lilly and Mira/caitlyn at all. Somehow it skipped it.
This time around it just completed that part and going running with Mira. SO the game is now following the route as I remember it from previous version.
That's good news then ;) We'll see how it ends when you're at the critical hospital point ;)

lkta

May 3, 2017
Haven't played it since the christmas game (no idea why, just forgot about it i guess) but back to enjoying it again. Playing 6.1 I did seem to get a couple of weird day/night skips/loops towards the end of v5 in the walkthrough events where i would wake up, go downstairs to head out and it would be dark outside. Going to sleep again seemed to fix it but it happened a couple of times. This was on a bit of a combined amy/mira/lilly route. Will have a play through some other routes and see if it happens again

Also there was nobody at all in the tech store once when i went in but htis just seems like a one off glitch

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Haven't played it since the christmas game (no idea why, just forgot about it i guess) but back to enjoying it again. Playing 6.1 I did seem to get a couple of weird day/night skips/loops towards the end of v5 in the walkthrough events where i would wake up, go downstairs to head out and it would be dark outside. Going to sleep again seemed to fix it but it happened a couple of times. This was on a bit of a combined amy/mira/lilly route. Will have a play through some other routes and see if it happens again

Also there was nobody at all in the tech store once when i went in but htis just seems like a one off glitch
Nobody at all in the Techstore? Hmm could send me a screenshot of that?
Also did you start a new safe? That's quite important :(

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes