• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 11, 2017
I've got to say I don't give a single shit about all the mystic/Baron nonsense. A dead evil scientist father and kung fu powers was more than enough to prop up the narrative, the Munsters next door with their 700 year old race of blah blah blah... It's not doing it for me unfortunately, and the game spends a lot of time circling them when there's a family/ex/dickgirl I should be "romancing" with the aid of sex drugs and a group of loyal gangbangers.

I thought Amy was going to stay paralysed because she's got that wheelchair physique already.

Reactions: Hyped

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Read the monologue in that scene again and then think about "why" you can't gain access... you're not stuck, it's just not possible for now anyway.

I won't say too much about it now, so this is all: He's a trained man, and gets kicked around by a weak looking woman. <-- What's wrong in that situation? That the storyteller didn't tell you why she's stronger than him? Or that she is stronger than him in the first place? Does it mean he's weak, or does it mean she's just that strong? Well riddles over riddles... not everything you people think is a bug or story inconsistency might be that. I for one didn't want to hear much about the story while working with veq but one thing is clear, he has it all planned out already and whatever you see isn't always what it seems. :p (insert mystery music here... )

Well it's true that it doesn't fit quite right into such a spec. I don't know how much veq already said and if it was mentioned, but it's getting worked on. Can't say more about that right now since I'm really not sure what he already mentioned and what not ;D

Not saying more ;) But that sounds like a good idea :)
:RarePepe: (X-Files Theme music) monkaS

Reactions: Palanto

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This is such a good game. The visuals are excellent with models I haven't seen before, the story is bombastic. I feel like there are way too few games that have an engaging story to go with the erotic stuff. Also, it plays well and I haven't encountered a single bug while playing my "path".

I'd wish for faster developments, though I enjoy the story a lot as it is. The story should allow for sexual stuff to happen soon, I hope it will. I think this game will go a similar route like Dreams of Desire for me. Came for the faps until a certain point, but then stayed for the story.

Keep it up veqvil.

Also: Is there a poll or something where you can see how many people picked what kind of specialization?

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
This is such a good game. The visuals are excellent with models I haven't seen before, the story is bombastic. I feel like there are way too few games that have an engaging story to go with the erotic stuff. Also, it plays well and I haven't encountered a single bug while playing my "path".

I'd wish for faster developments, though I enjoy the story a lot as it is. The story should allow for sexual stuff to happen soon, I hope it will. I think this game will go a similar route like Dreams of Desire for me. Came for the faps until a certain point, but then stayed for the story.

Keep it up veqvil.

Also: Is there a poll or something where you can see how many people picked what kind of specialization?
I played all 3 but I'm gonna have to say my main is fit

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yep the goal is just a hint on what to do next, not that you can already do it before doing something else :)
How about you try progressing in other quests for now, and come back to that point when you can confront mom, like when she's back home again or so ;)

Reactions: flanby

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for tip but I finished almost all quest there is 2 left one is Confront mom and other one find hat but i cant find do you know here is the grey hat ? :D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for tip but I finished almost all quest there is 2 left one is Confront mom and other one find hat but i cant find do you know here is the grey hat ? :D
Once you leave Amy's hospital room, go one more room out. Then look to the right side for a chair in the background, it's on the chair...…………………………...Peace!!

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
The hat is at the hospital on the chair once you leave your sis room it's on the right side of the screen you just need to click on it. As for mom if I remember right you complete that at home when sis gets out of hospital and you talk to her in the kitchen then go to the guest bathroom and "play".

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Like everyone else said :D So from the looks of it you still have a lot to do before you can talk to mom about it :D Have fun ;)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Here we go.
As some of you may or may not know NTR is a bit of a sore subject here. Whenever it is brought up we tend to see a lot of arguments that bring the thread way off topic. We are happy to have threads full of discussions but NTR arguments will be stamped out quickly. As a word of advice if you see someone try to bring it up, just ignore it.

Please review the rules here:

Enjoy the game and the forum! If you have any questions my PMs are open.

Thanks and happy gaming.​
THIS!! :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes