Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@Palanto Yeah of course, that's a given. And it's okay to take breaks for whatever reasons, especially if it's health reasons or otherwise serious reasons or feeling burnt-out, it's better to take a break, get better or sort things out, than carry on with development with the risk that quality suffers, so yeah, I understand :)

I just really like this game and I'm impatient to carry on with the game and build up the relationships with the various women, Amy especially, haha, she's just so cute and gorgeous and the first time she looked at the MC that loving and devoted look in her eyes, I was like in love with the character. That's how I fell in love with my lady after all, and that look in Amy's eyes just reminded me of that :p
I know how you feel ;) I like this game too that's why I helped veq a little here and there. So I'm as impatient as you guys :D And I don't know more than all of you so argh I had such crazy goosebumbs at that last scene mentioned by @juanel0 :D All I know is that he's working as hard as ever and that his new workflow seems to be much better than before. But since he's taking a break we can't calculate how much time he needs for his upcoming releases with the next release ;) So it's just a kind of "It's done when it's done" thing :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ready for another novel? Sure you are! Read it, love it and because you really like this game, head over to Patreon and help this dev out a bit...

Status update on development and me.
Patrons only
Jul 18 at 6:48am
First I wanted to showcase a "feature" which I totally forgot to mention in the last post: "Custom Save-game names".
While this is far from perfect, it does work and allows a you to set a name before saving, which will then be applied to the save-game (Engrish alert! xD). Also there won't be a prompt every time you save, you just input a name, that's helpful for people who just want to save and don't care about making a custom savename everytime.

Note: You cannot rename old saves on the spot (you would be required to load the save and overwrite with a inputted name), looking at a more advanced thing later but for now it works and can be handy. Also I "coded" this myself so I'm proud xD.

To change up the post style, I will interview myself (lol).

Did you take a break/ were you on veqcation?

No not really. In the last post I mentioned that I won't be able to fully work on LaS for the (back then) upcoming week due to changes in my life. But I was still online/available in discord (sometimes invisible or DND) at that time. I just often felt weak and I had to do other stuff in order to faster accept and process the new situation. Now it's not like a health related issue nor a "big" thing, just something that makes you feel like shit and you try to cope.

Did you had a "burnout"?

Heck no! In fact, before the "bad news", I just had my new workflow going which was awesome and made me feel like a hackerman xD. While I did have crazy updates with sleepless nights in the past, I never got tired working on LaS and make cliffhangers. :D

Throughout the past week I had a few productive sessions, but that's far from being a monthly dev.

When does LaS 0.07 gets released?

My current situation does not only take away time, it also requires me to get some organizational stuff done as well as move around a lot etc, nonetheless every minute of my free-time will be invested in my passion and that's creating LaS. Regarding the release date I really can't give any accurate estimates, since the time and my productivity can change. I can surely say though that it won't be this month.

What's with all the "monthly dev" bullshit talk.

Consistently releasing monthly is something I want to be able to do for LaS and future projects, but I'm still far away from that considering all the factors required in order to make this possible.

While my recent situation also isn't something that occurs that often, a real monthly dev would still bring out updates even if the Tschernobyl incident happened right next to him.

To make things clear: I'M ONE SLOW ASS DEV but I want to change, as I have tons of ideas for games and I want to see them being online one day too.

I'm like an old rusty american car that sometimes doesn't start and also breaks down on the way. But I want to become a beautiful reliable German car where you simply know that you arrive in time (German cars are best cars @Tommybuns).

That's it for now and there will be new posts about changes like outfit polls, no more gallery rewards etc.

A huge thank you for all your patience and support, this morning I woke up and I felt great, time to stop all that sobbing and get shit done!

If there are any questions just post them below I will try to answer them with my Engrish aka Veqrish :D.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Any mods for persistent shown those clickable object ?
I don't like with pointing system to activate object.
Worrying skipped something & hovering mouse all over the screen each switching place.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is there any NTR contents like many NTR routes and scenes, Lazy to read all 300 pages..
No.

There is the option to let the mother go on a date but that stops her route so no NTR. Sharing is also planned for the future.

The dev hates NTR so it will never be a thing.

T

Tony_Stark

anyone know how sharing will work? something like : oh mom/sis/gf i love you lets go have threesome with this guy?:)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The dreaded skeleton love reference. <shudder>

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Could someone direct me to fan signatures of this game, please? :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Ignatz Yeah I had found that also, was kinda hoping for one of Amy or the blonde sister from the family across the street, haha. Thanks though :)

Reactions: Krull

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You can try a shout out to the master and see if your wish may be granted...

Reactions: Krull
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes