veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
:( I hope you're alright @veqvil, and thanks for the multiple shoutouts even though I told you I don't need them :D Anyway it's nice to see that the "training" helped a bit :)
Whatever it is you're going through, remember we're all here for you if you need an ear or two ;)
I can't feel bad if my programming teacher says those kind words. I love you man! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Palanto and Krull

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Haha, thanks I might make some more wallpapers in the foreseeable future for all of my top 3 games :) but currently kinda busy with IRL stuff. Also thanks to all you guys that gave me a like (on my previous post) so far! I really appreciate it as I am a really insecure person when it comes to my visual/photoshop skills so those like's really made me happy and motivated me :D
Didn't read that post xD

Well you SHOULDN'T be insecure since your work is awesome!! :D

Reactions: Palanto and Krull

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
just passing thru to see if any updates on progress. Running out of nails. "One of us" cliffhanger is eating me :)
Veqvil still slow af and incompetent (his words :p ) so up to date. Back in a few days

Reactions: Palanto

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks a lot its awesome to get a compliment/approval from the creator himself :D

Btw any chance you could tell me the fonts used for the logo so I can reproduce it in my sigs and wallpapers?
The logo was actually made by @Krull and I exactly ask him the same question XDD
I think its ASH and IMPACT, but the you better off ask him :D

just passing thru to see if any updates on progress. Running out of nails. "One of us" cliffhanger is eating me :)
Veqvil still slow af and incompetent (his words :p ) so up to date. Back in a few days
Yes! I'm staying true to myself (cries) XDD

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
This one was great, tested it yesterday! It looks very nice and you can have so many choices (hopefully this doesent kill the game)

Reactions: Palanto

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wanna say that i really, REALLY love this game so far. The girls are hot as all hell, the story is interesting and i am really looking forward to seeing more.

I see the Dev is having some personal matters to attend to that are delaying him from the game which is understandable i wish him the best and hope everything gets resolved and i wish he gets as many patreons as he needs to help him focus more on the game. He definitely deserves it and i will definitely chip in my share.

Honestly i tried dozens of games so far and this is probably in my top 3 and it barely has any sex scenes in it lol, at least when i did the shared path where you go for both the Mom and daughter i didn't find any, maybe i screwed up somewhere lol. Still it speaks volumes on the quality of the game when it can hold it's own with very few sexual scenes.

Which i would say is probably the games biggest and only drawback so far, everything else is just great, it really helps that the game has quest marks that tell you what you need to do, without them it would probably be a lot of frustration with trial and error and clicking and visiting every option until you exhaust everything, that was definitely a smart choice to have it implemented.

Best of luck to the Developer.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
IMHO, all ladies in this game are engaging persons. In many games (even in AAA games) the psychology of the characters lies on the surface. It's not the case for Love and Submission.
I would like to write why I like your game so much but my english is not good so, @veqvil I just want to thank you for your time and the effort that you devoted to your project. It's a very entertaining game and story.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Pretty good game, although I didn't quite get the love-submission mechanic. Maybe cause that's not fully implemented or something.

Anyway, do the devs plan on adding a gallery function at some point? It would really improve the game.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes