wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
One thing I wish that could be change in this game, and I know I maybe alone in this but the one thing that bugs me are choosing the stat paths, of course the game as it is now is great and I am not attacking it but I played each path choice as far as Fitness, Psychology, and Technology, I can't help but wish you could choose at least two out of three, one the primary and the other secondary, it seem to me that the two could work great together as to build the MC.

Reactions: GhostTeller

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, it's another point & click & infinite dialogue without content, better back to Anna and something like this. Autor of this game call himself a very lazy, right? :)
He has; that's true but at least he's doing something instead of just sitting about waiting for the money to come in. He also has RL things to contend with and work around which always take precedence.
I noticed you edited your rather insulting comment.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
This game is actually one of my bests I have played so far. It lacks a content a bit, but thats just the beginning.
I would love to see more updates and I hope for a complete game in the future.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Edit only for rather insulting comments? Wow. I edited what i want because it's my rights, i not good in english and edit some words how i want for defend myself from stupid grammar nazis ;)
Ask admins for add edit history for public, where you can click on my edit history and see original comment.
I'm not going to get into an argument over posting rights. That's pointless.
Please try a little harder to understand so we can both be spared more of this.
I'll try again:
"I noticed you edited your rather insulting comment."

To elucidate:
I'm not saying you shouldn't have edited it. I cannot make it any clearer than this. And now it seems two of your previous comments have been deleted. This was not my goal nor was it my intent. I think what happened here was a language barrier.
I meant no offence and am sorry you took it as such.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@veqvil i dont like these 2 paths where you die with pitchforks and and torches if you make a alice (caityln) path instead of these i would be much happier

Reactions: JJsworld
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes