Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'll assume you haven't played all the way through, yet. The neighbors have been explained as something more original than vampires. (Thank goodness)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome back Veq :cool::eazyHype: Also holy shit that ass, I knew I was holding out on her for a reason.
Can I vote for both pitchforks and torches? Also what happened to a good ol' tarring and feathering? :biggrin:

But seriously, take your time Veq if you need it, especially for personal life.
We would rather have a late release of your game than none at all :extremelyhappy:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
This game is actually one of my bests I have played so far. It lacks a content a bit, but thats just the beginning.
I would love to see more updates and I hope for a complete game in the future.
Thank you for giving this a shot!
Creating games is part of my life already, and I will only stop once everyone on this world wants me to stop (ofc I would keep creating in secret xD). The thing I need to improve on the most is speed, as I want to contaminate the internet with way more titles xD.

I'm not going to get into an argument over posting rights. That's pointless.
Please try a little harder to understand so we can both be spared more of this.
I'll try again:
"I noticed you edited your rather insulting comment."

To elucidate:
I'm not saying you shouldn't have edited it. I cannot make it any clearer than this. And now it seems two of your previous comments have been deleted. This was not my goal nor was it my intent. I think what happened here was a language barrier.
I meant no offence and am sorry you took it as such.
I really hope those comments weren't deleted by someone other than the op himself.

@veqvil i dont like these 2 paths where you die with pitchforks and and torches if you make a alice (caityln) path instead of these i would be much happier
I totally agree on this, I don't like those two paths aswell xD

Welcome back Veq :cool::eazyHype: Also holy shit that ass, I knew I was holding out on her for a reason.
ty :D

I would like to see a submissive for Carol, and Amy, that can be done at same time...
;)

im still waiting for a bus load of sexually repressed catholic school girls to crash into the house
#inspiration

blood = legacy (one of ..)
lol you prof pic, just noticed that now xD

Can I vote for both pitchforks and torches? Also what happened to a good ol' tarring and feathering? :biggrin:

But seriously, take your time Veq if you need it, especially for personal life.
We would rather have a late release of your game than none at all :extremelyhappy:
Haha those paths/routes were just examples... guys...?
xD

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil Hey
I really need an answer
if you chose fitness ... how to unlock your father office upstairs ?
I downloaded the walk-through pdf and i suppose to check the blue book then make an " Research " on the Laptop ... but i can't find the option to make this research ?/
That's actually a issue that has been fixed for 0.07, for now you have to make a psychology playthrough, also specs will be non exclusive in 0.07.

Seriously mad respect from me dude. They fact you are writing both a awesome story doing coding, rendering/graphics, gameplay design and even sound makes me feel in awe of what you are all doing on your own. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart! Just don't overwork or stress yourself out. Its not worth it.
Thank you! I never expected to be productive for once in my life (at least to this degree), I'm your typical lazy ass, got nothing to do student, but for LaS I actually do something, which is a new experience lol

@veqvil
:D

One thing I wish that could be change in this game, and I know I maybe alone in this but the one thing that bugs me are choosing the stat paths, of course the game as it is now is great and I am not attacking it but I played each path choice as far as Fitness, Psychology, and Technology, I can't help but wish you could choose at least two out of three, one the primary and the other secondary, it seem to me that the two could work great together as to build the MC.
well I got you covered! I already announced plans to rework those specs back then and make them non exclusive meaning the MC can master all 3 fields and later depending on his skills have different options or scenes to choose from!

problem
[/url][/IMG]
There is a guy, named @Palanto aka my Code-Coach who def can help you better than me. xD
As I'm writing this he already replied xD

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
That's actually a issue that has been fixed for 0.07, for now you have to make a psychology playthrough, also specs will be non exclusive in 0.07.

Thank you! I never expected to be productive for once in my life (at least to this degree), I'm your typical lazy ass, got nothing to do student, but for LaS I actually do something, which is a new experience lol

:D

well I got you covered! I already announced plans to rework those specs back then and make them non exclusive meaning the MC can master all 3 fields and later depending on his skills have different options or scenes to choose from!

There is a guy, named @Palanto aka my Code-Coach who def can help you better than me. XD
As I'm writing this he already replied XD
Awesome!!! Thank you

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is an intriguing game with a great storyline not to mention there's nothing quite like a bit Self deprecation in a Dev on their own work that bring glee to my heart & Veqvil does it flawlessly The clock in hospital, The coffee shop, And last but not least Movie night! This is the sort of game that has you care for the player & Family, rare indeed, I hope the next update is as good as the previous ones here's Hoping..

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018

Yeah !! Welcome back. Please to know that your personal problems seems to be solved.
Please take care of you, to be sur to finish this game ;-).

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes