r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Holy crap, this game is a gem. I generally have a tendency of skipping text in VNs to get to events but this one, I didn't skip once. Best story in an eroge that isn't old (and from japan) like Shuffle! or Rance. Congrats @veqvil

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Was playing today testing new choices.

For the first time i rejected becky in the pizzeria... The way MC treats she and her brother it's sad.
I'll stay with the love routes. x'Dx'D

Reactions: YouKnowDean

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018

For the first time i rejected becky in the pizzeria... The way MC treats she and her brother it's sad.
But, if you rejected her, it opens another scene, then she becomes your submissive play toy...

Reactions: rgnar62

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
@veqvil

Take as long as you need and try not to stress out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:evilsmile::p:biggrin:
LoL so gud XD

Don't worry, I tend to stress myself out a lot XD

when will the Walkthrough for the v0.06 come out
Walkthrough won't be updated because after 0.04 content you have access to the quest log which should guide you to get all the scenes and content :)

Yes the Becky corruption path is something very very different XD

any one know thier discord channel ?
Discord is a patreon only thing, sorry

Also to clear something up: I'm working on LaS alone. (Not saying this will stay this way, but I want to learn all that is required to create a VN by myself in order to know what skills I need for future games.)

If I was that slow even working with multiple people that would be insane xD

There is a video about this on youtube, and its pics are given in the walkthrough at the very bottom.....
This feeling when people refer to a youtube video talking about my stupid little project xDDD
#UNREAL

Also to all the people with all those awesome and kind compliments:

Thank you for giving this game a shot! I'm so honored and I do all I can to get the update out asap. This time around though I had to fight some private issues which unfortunately slowed me down, not saying this is a legit excuse it's just I'm not that routined yet to keep working like a pro instead of sobbing like a girl xD

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
@veqvil Hey
I really need an answer
if you chose fitness ... how to unlock your father office upstairs ?
I downloaded the walk-through pdf and i suppose to check the blue book then make an " Research " on the Laptop ... but i can't find the option to make this research ?/

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Also to clear something up: I'm working on LaS alone. (Not saying this will stay this way, but I want to learn all that is required to create a VN by myself in order to know what skills I need for future games.)
Seriously mad respect from me dude. They fact you are writing both a awesome story doing coding, rendering/graphics, gameplay design and even sound makes me feel in awe of what you are all doing on your own. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart! Just don't overwork or stress yourself out. Its not worth it.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes