Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there any secret things in this game, like the hidden 3 buttons things ?

Also, i can't get the keys from the bluebook. My specialty is tech , and my progress is almost at the end game. But still cant get the keys from the bluebook.
Do you need to check dad picture from beginning to get the keys ?
on psych, you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there sex in this game ? Can't seem to find any scene in the images
there is plenty of, if you know how to mix being an asshole and the kindest guy in the world.

Magr3d

Mar 10, 2018
No! I can't just finish on this cliffhanger! I want to know! Daaaah.
Great game, seriously I could play it even if just for the main plot. (some typos tho with your and you're among others)

Can't wait for the continuation of the story-line!

Reactions: JJsworld

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
are you talking about Babelyn, Mira or Amy? The first one looks the same,but with a tight outfit to squeeze the girs. Amy and Mira on the other hand seem to have gained both a couple milimeters
Nah, I was talking about Catelyn. I just don't remember her being that well developed and thought she was more like Mira. Not that I'm complaining fyi.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Nah, I was talking about Catelyn. I just don't remember her being that well developed and thought she was more like Mira. Not that I'm complaining fyi.
Babelyn was always well endowed, she usually had sporty bras... but since the barons know MC is one of them is hunting.. erm mating season

Reactions: Journey95

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Nice to see story focused games are still being made at an era where MC's go around banging everything with two-to-four legs. Just finished my first playthrough and I didn't encounter a single sex scene; that's a first. Can't say I mind though since the mystery behind everything has gotten me hooked!
The character design is some of the best I've seen lately. Carol is a beautiful MILF I feel obliged to love & protect, and Aiden made my ovaries explode when I was first introduced to him. x'D

I've heard the game is getting a huge revamp for the next update so I can't wait to see how that turns out. :eazyHype:

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone post a walkthrough for 0.6?
You don't need one. The walkthrough for 0.5 tells you everything you need to know. The 0.6 content has an event log that tells you everything you can do in the game and it's pretty straightforward.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes