Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You've mastered the art of gathering chi by traveling through China. You go to work at your friend's computer store where you can pick his brain about interesting tech. Your father's research is sitting in the boxes above your room. Why can't you utilize all three abilities and scoop up all the girls Harem-style?
The specialization system is getting reworked. I think it will be in the next update. if not then, then later.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone knows when will be new update?

This game is really super - awsome graphics, good story, although is so much to do with story (Becky, Lilly, etc.)
Paulek you may wish to atleast read the page first before you post. Everyone has been discussing that very question.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone knows when will be new update?

This game is really super - awsome graphics, good story, although is so much to do with story (Becky, Lilly, etc.)
Well last I heard was he tries to get it done this month, but if he can't he'll definitely release next month (don't know the exact time he wants to release next month if he can't release this month)

that's what he wrote @Palanto

Reactions: Palanto

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Damn you, i got really into the story and find out who the mc then bam! end of story.
I have to suffer the painful wait for next update now
Otherwise good game

Reactions: Palanto
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes