samis

May 24, 2017
Corret, but the system is being worked on by veqvil, at least that's what he said in here and on discord :) So this all might change in the future (as far as I understood he tries to remove the "choice" and make it possible for everyone to gain knowledge in all skills "if" you put the time into it)

Extract the zip file, start the game, be happy? :)
bro where should i put the extracted files when you extract it you get a (Contents) folder should i copy it in the main game folder and how do you know if it worked or not?

Reactions: Palanto

samis

May 24, 2017
Corret, but the system is being worked on by veqvil, at least that's what he said in here and on discord :) So this all might change in the future (as far as I understood he tries to remove the "choice" and make it possible for everyone to gain knowledge in all skills "if" you put the time into it)

Extract the zip file, start the game, be happy? :)
wait is the extra a separate game because mine has no launcher ?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
bro where should i put the extracted files when you extract it you get a (Contents) folder should i copy it in the main game folder and how do you know if it worked or not?
wait is the extra a separate game because mine has no launcher ?
Actually yes it is a seperate game :) It should have a ".exe" or ".sh" file in it :) At least the last time I downloaded it.

This also means, no you don't have to copy the content to anywhere, just start the game after you extracted the files :)

Reactions: JJsworld and samis

samis

May 24, 2017
Actually yes it is a seperate game :) It should have a ".exe" or ".sh" file in it :) At least the last time I downloaded it.

This also means, no you don't have to copy the content to anywhere, just start the game after you extracted the files :)
oh my lord i'm a super noooooooooooooooooooooob i downloaded mac v thats why i have no exe hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehe holy crap lord help me and i was so tilted about it not working heheh thx bro you saved life's :)

Reactions: raim and Palanto

Lionheart613

Jan 4, 2018
Just downloaded the game this evening. Trying to (I believe) open the father's lab with the three switches. Have found two of them. The third is supposed to be outside. According to the walkthrough I have been using I'm supposed to click on a lamp to get the clue to get the spade out of the garage. But the walkthrough says it's not available in v0.5. My question is it available in v0.6.1 ???

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@veqvil
Curse you to hell! Okay, not really. All these subplots, though... What a tangled web you're weaving; I love it!
That huge-ass "That's all for this version!" screen attack made me realise just how long I'd been playing for and what time it was... It was past time to sleep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And we're only at 0.06.1. HOLYFUCK where is this going?!
@Lionheart613
Yes. Update your game. It's where it should be, at least. I didn't use the walkthrough and found it after waving the mouse around the garden for a while. It IS the lamp.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I can't find the third switch to dads lab. I found the one in the basement and the one behind the picture. The walkthrough says it's on the left after going up the stairs, near the lamp. NOthing like that that I can see. Anyone got know how to find it? Thanks in advance.

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
So I can't find the third switch to dads lab. I found the one in the basement and the one behind the picture. The walkthrough says it's on the left after going up the stairs, near the lamp. NOthing like that that I can see. Anyone got know how to find it? Thanks in advance.
the lamp that doesn't work in the backyard

Aug 7, 2018
First, let me praise the degree to which you can fine-tune how comfortable you are with your mom (among others) dating other guys.

Want to see voyeur scenes? Sure. Want your mom to be happy and enjoy dating, but keep her fuckboys out of your sight? Also an option. Want all females around you for yourself like a jealous harem-king? Make a few pretty transparent choices and you got it. Kudos for this.

I really respect presenting a wider variety of body types, but wish an approach similar to the above was possible, with a more moderate alternative character model for Amy. I had a surprisingly hard time romancing her, because every time i saw her she looked like what she really needs is not turgid brother cock, but moral support and therapy to beat her anorexia. Deepthoating must be hell for the poor girl, what with her throat being constantly irritated by stomach acid from bulemic purges

Reactions: rgnar62

Lionheart613

Jan 4, 2018
the lamp that doesn't work in the backyard
When I go out to back patio all the lights are working. I have moved the cursor vertically and laterally all over that screen. The only things that highlite are the couch, fence, and Carol's running shoes. There is no switch to be found!!!!

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
When I go out to back patio all the lights are working. I have moved the cursor vertically and laterally all over that screen. The only things that highlite are the couch, fence, and Carol's running shoes. There is no switch to be found!!!!
there is! in the corner of the fence, above the ground

Reactions: JJsworld

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem? I found two of the three switches (lamp in the backyard, basement) and clicked on the books to get the key. Nothing happened. Went upstairs, clicked on the laptop and, nothing happened. Came downstairs, clicked on the book and I think that I can see the edge of a key. However, I can't click it. Any solutions? Thanks.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone else have this problem? I found two of the three switches (lamp in the backyard, basement) and clicked on the books to get the key. Nothing happened. Went upstairs, clicked on the laptop and, nothing happened. Came downstairs, clicked on the book and I think that I can see the edge of a key. However, I can't click it. Any solutions? Thanks.
Sorry, I had not finished Amy's quest.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes