Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Veq is still alive and last we saw him was this morning. He said 0.7 was getting quite close to being complete a few days ago, so there is real hope of a release this month.
Thats some very good news. The game really shows promise.
Has his peronal life improved somewhat?

Topooten

Aug 6, 2018
First of all, I love the game and I still have not followed all the possible developments of this one, but it's been a while since I saw some videos of this game in which several things that I have not seen have been achieved.
I write all this because I've been looking for walkthroughs to confirm this and I have not seen any in which it appears everything I'm going to write next.
It may be that I have to do things in a correct order that I have not yet discovered, but I'm a little disconcerted.

1st - the MC went at night to the house of the Barons and a trio monataba a two of them, I think, the mother of the Barons and his own mother? or with one of the daughters and her mother.

2nd - I have to try yet but at some point you can make copies of the mother's keys in the computer store? with the printer that you discover when cleaning the store?

3º-the table that there is in the desban covering some pictures can be removed and for what I remember there were objects or something that you discovered when unblocking one of the pictures.

4th - in one of the flower vases in the hall the same thing happened

5th - the light of the garden lights and if I remember correctly the father's laboratory opens

6th - I think I remember that you can also start to try the pills with the sister I think.

7th - In that video it seems that the MC also fucks some more besides the mother.

Can someone confirm if some of this can be achieved?

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Does anybody know how much of the main story is implemented in this update? Like 1/3? 1/4? I don't expect an answer cuz i know that verry few ppl know the answer. I'm asking just of pure curiosity.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Does anybody know how much of the main story is implemented in this update? Like 1/3? 1/4? I don't expect an answer cuz i know that verry few ppl know the answer. I'm asking just of pure curiosity.
No way to know it, i just hope it worths the wait... If my memory serves me well last update was almost 4 months ago.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No way to know it, i just hope it worths the wait... If my memory serves me well last update was almost 4 months ago.
He already said, around last week, that this update has even less work than last one if I remember correctly.

That said, he did say "less work", not less content, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: saolo996

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I really find it difficult to understand what you mean...
I think it's kind of a Google-Fu translation. Here's what I believe to have been the post:
He chose to create this title with all his heart and I don't care who made it. I just hope they don't drop it.
This is the best I can do. It's still unclear exactly what is meant...

At least, I hope I'm somewhat right as the original post came across as uncaring and thoughtless.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Wohohoho wuhu anyone ?

I just queued up the last renders and will start to go through the game and get some code-work done. Since I adapted the new workflow (which includes connecting scenes on the spot) it should be easier to work with the code even though I still need to finish up the quest-log.

There are also plans to implement an "action/time" system while going through it. As already mentioned the goal is to avoid those "one-event-and-it's-nighttime" situations. Obviously if it takes way too long, I skip it for now and implement it in 0.08.

In that case I hope that the map buttons will strongly reduce the amount of tiring clicking and improve the Gameplay in that matter.

Once I get a basically working game, I will start testing the $h!t out of it (I also need to spend extra attention to the map buttons in order to avoid any game-breaking issues).

In short: 0.07 will arrive within this month.

I'm close and I can't wait to finally leave this whole dramatic and emotion loaded update behind me. This was definitely a tough and painful update to work on, not because of the update itself, solely because of the stuff that happened around it.

Also letting people wait for so long def is something I want to apologize for. I didn't have the required amount of professionalism to clearly separate my private issues from LaS.

With that being said, stay tuned and wish me luck with my old enemy, the code of LaS.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes