Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
I actually kind of forgot about this game, pumped the new update is coming soon. I'm sure it hasn't changed, but any chance there's been a reconsidering of hooking up with Lilly (I think that was her name) as she is?

Reactions: Sandinist

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I actually kind of forgot about this game, pumped the new update is coming soon. I'm sure it hasn't changed, but any chance there's been a reconsidering of hooking up with Lilly (I think that was her name) as she is?
That's her name, yes. However, it's unlikely as the main character practically said "Ew, no!" and shut the door. Poor girl.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
And it will be very short. You can forget about this game for a year. And then see that there is almost no new content.

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
you know i think i found a way for him to give the people the Lilly thing make it in a dream the MC has and when he wakes up you give an choice to say eww or that wasn't that bad. and if they choose the second option they can always replay that dream to have the Lilly content. because we all know he doesn't want to have it in the story but i feel with the dream thing it would at least give us something

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
you know i think i found a way for him to give the people the Lilly thing make it in a dream the MC has and when he wakes up you give an choice to say eww or that wasn't that bad. and if they choose the second option they can always replay that dream to have the Lilly content. because we all know he doesn't want to have it in the story but i feel with the dream thing it would at least give us something
But her brother already straight up asked you if you were interested. Seemed like an obvious cut off choice to me. And not cutting her off seemed to offer two ways for her to progress too, with one seemingly more vanilla.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
If I remember right @veqvil mentioned this here many, many, many pages ago. I believe he said that Lilly will be romancible after she has the surgery and that there will be no romance path with her before that. I don't really want to hunt down the post though.

Luke727

Oct 17, 2018
I have reached the scene where I ask Carol to come home for a full body massage. Then i went to JJ's store but I can't seem to click on the bin to get the oil. Please help ty.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes