Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
By the way, I feel like some scenes play without any build up. For example I didn't do nearly anything about Amy, but she wanted to kiss me in the hospital? Like WTF!? Or in the early days of the game MC tought about holding Amy's body but actually I didn't see any scene about it in my gameplay.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
You can't finish it with that kind of reveal! Come on!

(I can't wait to find out more)

------------------------------------------

I played the game before but delete it after the first mom-son kissing scene because I felt it was come out of nowhere and didn't felt natural progressing.

But nowadays I gave it another chance and I am happy that I did it. I didn't think story will be like this at all. Baron Family is so damn cool! Girls are pretty and Amy is too sweet, my favourite so far.

It's story driven so don't wait so much lewd content until this version(0.6.1) but I must say that: THIS GAME HAS THE BEST ANIMATED SCENE EVER IN AN ADULT GAME!!!

Sorry for the shouting but I still can't believe how great and nearly perfect it was. I am talking about Elise's dildo scene. It was like an AAA budget game.

I usually prefer stills over animated ones because good examples for animated scene are very limited and even then they are still leave a lot to desire unfortunately but like I said: It was incredibly real!!!

I can't wait to see proper sex scenes with this kind of quality. I hope all the other devs take inspiration from it.

And it is obvious that Baron Family is basically Cullen family from Twilight. :D
-------------------------------------------------------

I just hope dev will fix the event that some scenes come out of nowhere and you feel like ''I didn't do anything about this specific thing and I don't know what is happening now''

Aug 28, 2017
Hi..

For those who played the game, how far is this game in terms of development %?

As in, should I wait a little more for more substantial content or is there plenty in this version?

Thanks.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Hadn’t noticed this game. Ladies are great & the whole baron story is intriguing.
Though while everything is very slick, the actual mc hasn’t actually got that much action yet, at least on my playthrough. Glad it sounds like i’ve Lucked out and discovered it just before an update.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
And one of the things I can give feedback is: Clicking can be quicker. When you click room to room, doors, corridors it is a little bit slow comparing to other games.

It can be frusturating after first playthrough when you want to see other options/roads.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes